What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fzIN32Z.jpg

U

useless.gardens

Sadly, in prison it's mostly blacks who grew up watching him. He will be a hero,

Respectfully, you don't know what's what in prison.

Having done time for the plant, Bill Cosby is most likely to be extorted, threatened, and more.

The only heros in prison are shot callers, true ogz, and people with street cred.

Rapists and sex offenders are always at the bottom of the pecking order.

Since I doubt you want to know for real, and I don't blame you, there are plenty of YouTube prison channels that are entertaining and informative.

Lock down 23 and 1.
After prison show.

Both great fun and nutty stories.

shithawk420

Veteran
Respectfully, you don't know what's what in prison.

Having done time for the plant, Bill Cosby is most likely to be extorted, threatened, and more.

The only heros in prison are shot callers, true ogz, and people with street cred.

Rapists and sex offenders are always at the bottom of the pecking order.

Since I doubt you want to know for real, and I don't blame you, there are plenty of YouTube prison channels that are entertaining and informative.

Lock down 23 and 1.
After prison show.

Both great fun and nutty stories.

While I know your right,the subway Jared guy was pretty respected by other pedos and balled in there until an awesome guy fucked him up.my point is it does happen for a little while until someone fucks your shit up

shithawk420

Veteran
'respected by other pedos'- they can put that on his gravestone

Whoa,Im not defending the guy he's worse than garbage.but you can see the story on YouTube.a badass 60 year old inmate knew he was gonna get more time but he beat his ass anyway.they should let him get out on parole early for beating his ass