What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Could Not Have Said It Better Myself

Could Not Have Said It Better Myself

DRIVERS%2B%25281%2529.jpg

RMS

:smoweed:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Come on man!

Not a damn thing funny
about some stupid piece of trailer trash beating on a girl with a shovel....:moon:

Please go back and edit your post and delete that picture!

right ??? i'd rather see what the guy in the white wife beater did to his stupid ass !!!

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
I can put a stop to this bullshit right now. Let me pull down my pants and underwear and ask a room full of people to check the box "MALE or FEMALE". Anyone who checks female I beat the living dog shit out of them until they erase female and check male. Fucking idiots!
Burn1
Well, it might come from too much sunscreen... Chemical UV filters have been known for long to cause sex inversion is certain animals such as crocodiles and fish. Certainly, to see such a dramatic effect, the species affected by these chemicals has to show a certain degree of genderfluidity like it's the case with *Tada-Bumm* cannabis (there it's rather ethephon, silver, and the like). Who knows what kind of industrial waste products, electromagnetic waves, or alien technologies affect human development? Or maybe it's simply the absence of evolutionary pressure and natural selection which allows nearly any kind of genetic dead end to survive and proliferate (seemingly even faster than the individuals with "good" genes).