What's new

Funny Pictures Are Funny

R

Robrites

L5Tqhc9.gif

U

useless.gardens

people can claim non-binary, transgender, or whatever. still, please tell me how this helps tax payers/citizens in new york?

but as far as biology is concerned... people like plants, there are only two genders. fact.

gender "x" what the fu*k is that? at birth you are classified objectively. realistically.

you should not be able to do that with children. you grow up want change your identity. fine.
i see no problem with an adult changing any status to suit their social & actual reality.

how can politics redefine biology, a hard science, with such an amorphous concept?

james woods you're my hero.

onavelzy

Veteran
people can claim non-binary, transgender, or whatever. still, please tell me how this helps tax payers/citizens in new york?

but as far as biology is concerned... people like plants, there are only two genders. fact.

gender "x" what the fu*k is that? at birth you are classified objectively. realistically.

you should not be able to do that with children. you grow up want change your identity. fine.
i see no problem with an adult changing any status to suit their social & actual reality.

how can politics redefine biology, a hard science, with such an amorphous concept?

james woods you're my hero.

I don't know that Biology is a hard science. There's a lot of wiggle room in life, not so much in stuff like physics and chemistry. maybe at the atomic level but not so much in the macro world.

The notion of gender in plants and in animals is quite amorphous. many plants are male, female and both at various times.

Even humans have examples of late transformation from one physical expression of gender (female external genitalia) to the other at the time of puberty.

There are examples of people with a male chromosomal makeup who look female due to a defect in the ability to respond to testosterone. The actresses Kim Novack and Jamie Lee Curtis have both been rumored to have that syndrome.

U

useless.gardens

I don't know that Biology is a hard science. There's a lot of wiggle room in life, not so much in stuff like physics and chemistry. maybe at the atomic level but not so much in the macro world.

The notion of gender in plants and in animals is quite amorphous. many plants are male, female and both at various times.

Even humans have examples of late transformation from one physical expression of gender (female external genitalia) to the other at the time of puberty.

There are examples of people with a male chromosomal makeup who look female due to a defect in the ability to respond to testosterone. The actresses Kim Novack and Jamie Lee Curtis have both been rumored to have that syndrome.

https://www.thoughtco.com/hard-vs-soft-science-3975989

biology is empirical. involves measurements & math & observation. scientific method is important to biology as well. and, there's some other neat & nerdy things to be said about biology as a hard science.

i agree with you on some level. sexual dimorphism is a real. late development of genitalia, in my mind, does not account for gender "x" theory. furthermore, what's politics & birth certificates have to do with gender x? is this nature or nurture? i dont understand how a parent knows their child has identity issues out of the womb. though i can see how gender x theory helps the 3rd bathroom argument.

i agree. plants, sea horses, worms, and other creatures surely do gender bend. still, there's nothing anybody can say to make me believe there is a 3rd gender. i make fem seeds. its my passion. when i spray CS on a female and it gives me male flowers... that's still a female plant giving me male sex organs.

you got some good points. definitely not trying to start any sh*t in the funny pic section.

james woods. you're still my hero.
ow. & i love cats, asian girls , good pizza, skittles, tacos, & very resinous flowers.

surely we can find & agree on some common ground :biggrin:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts