What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

St. Phatty

attachment.php

Not funny but it is Epic.

10 Million Pounds of NYC sh-t, aka human feces, sitting in a railyard in Alabama.

At least they got the labelling right.

Attachments

• epic.jpg
    epic.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 17

St. Phatty

scuse please...why do american put feces on trains?

It's possible that it's reflective of America's Caste System.

NYC is about 1/3 Jewish.

Alabama is African Americans and not-so-wealthy White folks. i.e. Gentiles.

Another odd thing ... 100 years ago, it wasn't considered garbage. It was considered fertilizer.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
It's possible that it's reflective of America's Caste System.

NYC is about 1/3 Jewish.

Alabama is African Americans and not-so-wealthy White folks. i.e. Gentiles.

Another odd thing ... 100 years ago, it wasn't considered garbage. It was considered fertilizer.

You need to feck off with that shit about Jewish people. Straight up racism.

Slim Pickens

Veteran
So there is the proof, The Shit Train will take you to Alabama, who knew?!?! :biggrin:

Part of shit train escaped and got appointed Attorney General of these here United States,where he spends his days formulating schemes to incarcerate innocent Americans.

Piece of shit indeed.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

entry level stuff :nono:
I once took an employment application from a gal that claimed to have worked @ Genitol Electro (General Electric she meant) and never mind how she murdered the city spelling of Schenectady (home of GE) NY. I felt bad but spelling/grammar was a must, I guess she might have found her calling in cake decorating.......

View Image

ahhh yes... my cake decorating friend returns :nono:

rhxpzox.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts