Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ZTCw6tY.gif

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
:yeahthats

that persistent little thief deserved that whack on the noggin!

i wonder what he smelled in that bag to make him so determined to steal it?

Betterhaff

Veteran
He’s probably a pro at raiding the tourists and has done it many times before. I was at a golf course in Vegas and the ground squirrels would hang around the tees and when you went to the tee box they would raid the golf carts for any treats they could find. After we realized this all food went into the golf bags.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
anyone have an idea where that raccoon pic is from ?

florida ?

YES, most likely Florida!

I was once driven out of a campground near the Keys by a large pack of fat racoons.

Couldn't even unpack the van without 15 of 'em barging in and stealing food while you could see another set of 15 eyes peeking out of the bushes waiting their turn.

The park ranger said that at the end of every season they would round up the 'coons and ship them to a deserted island nearby.:tiphat:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Clearly this 'nice pet' photo has been faked. Five furry dogs and a cat, yet not a shred of hair on any of the furniture, rug, floor, etc.? Don't think so. Nice job with the photoshop though

Now I know it's real bro, I dug up my original photo file & proofed it w/the photoshop detection software once I saw your post.......

although I'll give ya this much: If that was my house the floor/carpet might be a mess, furniture would be clean though.

why do I love seeing fools get hurt???

ua5in9r.gif

Latest posts

Latest posts