Veteran
LIB%20FREAKsd%20(5).png

:thinking:

RMS

:smoweed:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
are you asking why the obvious lesbian in the first row is learning to deep throat?:unsure:
*** this is a post i would have deleted upon further review, but hey its saturday night!***
*****************************proceed with caution****************************

ok., lets break this picture down!
starting with the girl on the far left first row, obvious lesbian: no effort and uncertain about her feelings, 2/10
second is the girl to her left (viewers right), the one with the nice dark hair pony tail
is she even in the right class because it looks like she should be in the advanced group 9/10
first row, far right
the colored hair is a plus and it looks like you are trying your best, she has potential 6/10
/possible 7 with some practice
now for the fun
the back row, far left: this girl is a natural as you can see by her smooth demeanor and easy with which she handles the "banana" solid 7/10 but has potential (could be 8/10) after a nice night out
next up we have the girl in the pink shirt, she seems like she is only there because someone dared her to go and i would question her commitment to the game 5/10
girl in white shirt: probably the girl in the pink shirts friend and obvious bad influence; but she shows good technique, solid 8/10!
but the top pick in this room is the girl in the black spaghetti straps 2nd row far right
excellent form and i bet she asked if they had any more bananas left over after the class
10/10

but im more interested in the second picture!
/even money says she took out her dentures for that

and for the ladies

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
************ FAKING NEWS!!111!@!****************
secret sources* reveil! the truth behind the fruit!
so my taek was bad and im going to call myself out
it turns out that contestant #7 is ineligible and izz actually a fraudzz!
shewaz actually a vegetarian who just signed up for the class to eat all the FREE BANANAS
and you know with all her student dept she has no food budget
weve been duped! mr mustard

*unconfirmed source

Last edited: