What's new

Funny Pictures Are Funny

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how on earth do you go about rendering a lobster unconscious? smack him behind the ear with a blackjack? (do they HAVE ears? :dunno:) OD him with blue valiums? soak him in Jack Daniels? inquiring minds want to know...
first you need to chat them up a bit,and once you've exchanged friendly banter you buy it a drink and while it's not looking slip a roofie into the sardini you just bought it.(sardini is a martini with a sardine in it)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i draw a very bright line at insects in my diet. :nono: although, i AM intrigued by the tales told of eating baked crickets with garlic salt sprinkled on them. many folks strip nightcrawlers & boil them as a spaghetti substitute (protein instead of starchy carbs) . never met a crustacean that wasn't tasty. have NOT tried barnacles yet however...

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
The usual practice is just to plant a knife like this video :

Someone told me also one time that i was a monster to eat oysters ... it never end actually.

Wow, that video took a weird turn. First, he shows the humane way to do it, put it in the fridge and let it go to sleep. Then he goes, 'OR, simply plunge this knife into it's back!' LOL!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i draw a very bright line at insects in my diet. :nono: although, i AM intrigued by the tales told of eating baked crickets with garlic salt sprinkled on them. many folks strip nightcrawlers & boil them as a spaghetti substitute (protein instead of starchy carbs) . never met a crustacean that wasn't tasty. have NOT tried barnacles yet however...
its a mexican thing and you can buy a bag of fried crickets
there are things you only try once

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
funny-lobster-pun-lobster-say-no-to-pot-funny-lobster-eq-designs.jpg

Hasch

learning and laughing
🤔
I would try soaking it in liquor, maybe sake or white wine. Imo that goes better with the lobster flavor than Jacks...

Then the next question would be: drink the liquor after the lobster soak?