What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

chilliwilli

Waterboy
IMG_20230315_142320.jpg

Nannymouse

Hey, that guy aggressed the horse, first. Striking an officer! And ya just gotta wonder what the guy was thinkin, doing that. Just angry with his ticket, i suppose, but really, do people not teach their kids anything about being around animals? I'm not sure about it, but i do know that a bit of 'riot training' is given to police horses, in some locals. Horses are not as stupid as some people give them credit for, usually. Had horses that would play kick at our dogs, while playing chase around the pastures. Never hit the family dogs. Strange dog...different story. It was funny to watch the horses eating the dogs food (we soaked kibble in hot milk) right along with the dogs. Anyway, sort of off subject, but that's how i'm rollin this afternoon.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

I can understand the Snickers and Twix but the Cinnamon Toast Crunch??

It's not that I wouldn't go face-first into a Tony Montana caliber ski hill of the stuff, I think I should admit that I would (and with such gusto as to make Wilford Brimley get diabetes all over again)...

But I'm thinking about how much cinnamon sugar makes up the flavor of the cereal... and how much trouble it would be to smash a couple graham crackers and mix the dust into cinnamon sugar.

I'm not sure that "seasoning mix" is that great for the label. It's not suggesting a pile of ground up dibeetus.

Three Berries

I can understand the Snickers and Twix but the Cinnamon Toast Crunch??

It's not that I wouldn't go face-first into a Tony Montana caliber ski hill of the stuff, I think I should admit that I would (and with such gusto as to make Wilford Brimley get diabetes all over again)...

But I'm thinking about how much cinnamon sugar makes up the flavor of the cereal... and how much trouble it would be to smash a couple graham crackers and mix the dust into cinnamon sugar.

I'm not sure that "seasoning mix" is that great for the label. It's not suggesting a pile of ground up dibeetus.
I bet it has fructose and not real sugar!

Not it's a quality product....

SUGAR, CINNAMON, CALCIUM STEARATE AND SILICON DIOXIDE (TO PREVENT CAKING), NATURAL FLAVOR, SUNFLOWER OIL.