What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

chilliwilli

Waterboy
dc8027b0fa098ab3ed432dfa288e71fb8397.jpeg

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran

As adults turkeys do not drown in the rain unless they fall into a BIG puddle. I'd guess they can't swim but I don't know.
BUT as I remember from my turkey hunting days, a new if a new born poult/chick feet get wet they are very susceptible to disease (<dono not a turkey doc) that causes their sickness/death. More about turkeys.. they can see 350dgrees in color vividly.. dono how well they hear but I never noticed any ears either.:blowbubbles:
They ain't ducks I guess is the reason:smoke out:

Three Berries

As adults turkeys do not drown in the rain unless they fall into a BIG puddle. I'd guess they can't swim but I don't know.
BUT as I remember from my turkey hunting days, a new if a new born poult/chick feet get wet they are very susceptible to disease (<dono not a turkey doc) that causes their sickness/death. More about turkeys.. they can see 350dgrees in color vividly.. dono how well they hear but I never noticed any ears either.:blowbubbles:
They ain't ducks I guess is the reason:smoke out:

Backyard right around Thanksgiving a couple of years ago....

Turkey and stump.jpg

Turkey and youngins.jpg