What's new

Funny dream I had the other night

L

longearedfriend

Had a couple strange dreams yesterday

Dreamt I was with 2 friends (who I never met), but felt like I had met them a little bit before, we we're drinking some vodka out on the street.

Then at one point, I was walking on my own at first in this neighbourhood I knew. Everything was so clear, I could really see all the details of all the little houses. It was a housing project, all the buildings were the same with a yellowish-orange color. It was night and there was no one out. Then suddenly it takes me to the end of the road, and I am in front of a wall. Suddenly the wall starts talking to me.

The wall said that (or whoever was inside of it) that spirits started coming to me and that I was gonna communicate with them through him.

I remember exactly how it all looked like, and during the dream I was very conscious of my surroundings, it was all full of detail. When the wall started talking to me, I was really surprised, sort of a slight shock, so I started looking around.

W

willyweed

the only wall i remember talking to me,was the pink floyd ,the wall,and it said i was just another brick,which sort of some's it up.what did your wall say?

Latest posts

Latest posts