What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

funny as...

emmy75

heres a great comedy skit by anjelah johnson. she was/is a raiders cheerleader, but i dont hold that against her haha. anyway fellow women of ic will probably get this more then the guys. but the guys will probably think shes hot so all is not lost if you dont get it.

somepeople feel she is being racist but damn its just comedy!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SsWrY77o77o

:joint:

Last edited:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shes funny...I go to the nail place every 2 weeks or so and its just like she says!!..those nail ppl do good nails :D

emmy75

yeah i laughed my ass off. i dont even go to the nail salon but damn she has the accent right on. "youre finger do like this" ahah that cracks me up

D

daisy jane

Hahah! Her accent was dead on! I used to get my nails done for a few years. And everything she said is true. They do always if you want a pedicure too.