What's new

Funky Dwarf

neuroherb

If you like sweet and sour then this is definitely a strain you want to try.

Whether its growing or in the grinder you are first hit with the extremely sweet aroma followed by a background sour chemical flavour. The taste while smoking is a sweet taste in the mouth and sour on the exhale. The smoke is quite heavy which is good for clearing the asthma out. Instant red eye and happy feeling is the initial affect while heavy smoking sessions can result in forgetting what you were going to be doing leaving you instead laughing away at anything.

I did want to enter this in the IC Cup this year but although the volume of yield was good the weight after drying came to about 3.5 oz and my limit was I need to keep 3 of them for myself. I have a select mother reveg from the plant I think was the best example of the strain so you never know next year.

Full flowering photo album is here:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=2679

K

Karma Genetics

Hi neuroherb good to see you. Ha ha the funky dwarf. There was inly a small batch of these. Only been sold in my store. Its a crossing of Sweettooth#4 x ChemdogD IX1.

Looks like they did good. I expected them to be smaller tho, As the mom is a extreem slow grower.

Looking forward to seeing you again at the 420.

neuroherb

I thought I kept these quite small at three foot, most things I'm bending to stop it hitting the roof lol :)

Both influences in the cross are noticeable and combine to make an interesting flavour. The main stem forms a really tight dense cola so I think it would be good for doing a SOG type grow if I had the space. I don't so will try topping next time to see if the branches fill out the same when the main stem is removed.

Only a few weeks till the cup now and looking forward to it myself also. PM on way to you.

K

Karma Genetics

That dense cola is from the sweet tooth#4 Mom for shure. Good you are coming going to be a blast this years 420.....

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
very nice NH...I just popped some FD beans again...didnt get to finish them but this time I will!!!! Looks killer bro, howz the high and taste....Peace Ill be keepin an eye on this...

- Z

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Mine is a very slow grower......compared to my Killing Fields and Kali Haze she looks like a midget......but i´m very exited for this one. Sweet smelling and beutiful!!!

Kick ass buds neuro!!! And great work Karma!!

neuroherb

Thanks guys

the smoke is killer man seriously the laughter just grows. Ive sent folk home having to walk/crawl along a close wall LOL

A few bongs you feel it hit the back of your eyes if your at the cup we'll have a smoke.

Neuro

Latest posts

Latest posts