What's new

Funky Dwarf

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Hey folks.

Just wanted to show off my 2 little FD plants from karma genetics.

Funky Dwarf is a cross between Sweet Tooth#4 and ChemD. with flowering time 8/10 weeks(says on the pack). I only have 2 plants sa these 2 were added later on due to curiosity....i´ll sure hope i get one female!!

Mabe karma would give us a little more info on this strain...that would be great!!

..nuff said:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace
tom

K

Karma Genetics

Those are from a run of limitedcrossings i sold in my store. The Mother sweettooth#4was a real slow grower with low stretch during flower. The chemdog IX1 seems to give it some more funk. There where only 500 seeds from these.

Looking forward to your adventure with them.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Yes that explains alot....hehehe slow growers indeed but just as beautiful!! They smell quite intersting in a funky way....l I plan to flower 4 big topped plants with a single untopped FD in the middle...just for fun!!!!

Thanks for the info karma...

peace
tom

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
....something like this:

picture.php

picture.php

....lovely little plants the FD are!! I love them(thats why they are 2 instead of 1...i just cant choose)

peace
tom

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
So finally an update!!

This girl has been 2 weeks in flower and is just showing some pistils.......

She grows extremly slow....but great things come in small packages :)

have a nice one
tom

neuroherb

Hi Icetoker

Nice plants not sure how I missed your thread. Are you going to be at the IC Cup seem to remember a post elsewhere saying you will?

Just finished some lovely little Dwarf ladies myself

Your going to like them and the smell just gets better. If your at the cup we'll have a smoke.

Neuro

K

Karma Genetics

I believe Icetoker will be staying very close to my spot. so I am shure you guys will meet ...... Man i am looking forward to seeing your Funkydwarf Neuroherb.

See you both soon at the Cup. Got lots of cool new seeds and some limited crossings to give awat to all at the ICmagcup.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Hey guys.....i´ll sure be at the cup next week and like karma says......next door to karma(or atleast almoast ) Looking forward seeing both of you....and boy do i look forward having a smoke with you guys!!!!

Sounds really good with those give-away´s karma........man we are going to be like kids in a candy store i tell you!!!!!

Oh and btw...my little FD is sooooo happy....little white hairs shooting out :)

will post some close ups tonight

have a nice one
tom

K

Karma Genetics

Its a funny plant for shure. She can still produce a good bud just watch he he. She is a real dwarf with a funky smell..... That looks to be on the mom's site so more sweettooth#4

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Yes karma...she is quite a funny plant. I am glad to hear that she leans over to the st# 4 side as i always wantet to grow/smoke st.

have a great easter weekend!!!

tom

neuroherb

There definitely looking good Icetoker could end up looking like a solid big pineaple LOL

Cool we'll get a chance to chill with a smoke 1 week approx

c ya then

Neuro

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
LoL....a pineapple dwarf!!!

Man!!! only 6 days to go neuro:woohoo: looking forward

The FD sure is enjoying life flowering...

have a nice one
tom

K

Karma Genetics

ohhh looking just like here mom. She will yield better then you think. Show a shot of here litle trunk ha ha.....

Looking good ICETOKER

its a funny plant to grow.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Yes sure thing... i use light-mix from biobiz as soil and for nutes i use: Canna terra + cannazym, Bigbud, carboload, mother finest tea bloom and just a tad of molasses.