What's new

Funky Dwarf [Sweet Tooth#4 x ChemD] ... credits for Karma Genetics!!!

:yoinks::smoker: WOW supreme, those are some of the best plants I ever seen, those trichomes are absolutely fantastics. :canabis:wonderful job man!! Respect

K

Karma Genetics

Looks like the selected pheno you got, is above the average coming from that batch.

I would keep here for a while bro, she looks like a keeper.

How is the smoke for you ?

PS. mad respect bro.:tiphat:

RealSupreme

Thank you all for the very kind comments:yes:
The fact is that we are talking about genetics and in this particular case when you catch a nice one you surely can't fail with her, was a lovely found but only possible with the kindness and great work made by KG! Props to him!

I think this is great strain, I found 2 different phenos, one more fruity like grape fruits very very sweet, and the other pheno who was selected for keeper, she have a sweet and smooth strawberry/cherry(?) taste mixed with some powerful and distinct fuel flavor very hard to describe. Both phenos needs 10weeks at least if you look for a balanced cerebral/body high.
Great strain, lovely taste, powerful stimulant high.

Mad respect KG bro!!!:thank you:

-RS

HansHanf

rebmeM
Veteran
RealSupreme :wave:

...finally i made it up to your thread

awesome pics bro :yes:
hope you dont mind me pulling up a chair in the front row

:lurk: *tagged*

greeetz m8te
:)

G

guest5703

They are looking booomb!!! Super frosty and dense!!! How many more weeks, 1, maybe 2 left?? Great lookin plants bro, great work, wish the best for you to get a huge harvest!!! Peace buddy

RealSupreme

Untitled-3.jpg

IMG_00012-1.jpg

G

guest101

Lovely pics and buds mate!! ;)
Loved the previous update. In the the last pic seems like those bottom buds
arent even growing from the main stem lol Nice expression!
Great job allaround!! Keep it up!! :D

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Superb work with that wonderful strain! Those gals sure are awfully frosty. :yummy:

Glad you were able to find a good representation to keep... probably wasnt difficult with that cross. ;) With products like this... Karma Genetics is surely making a name for themselves.

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
DAMN , Those are looking great man. Keep it up, what is it more like the Sweet tooth or Chem??

hazy

Veteran
^^what I was wondering. When I first read what the cross was -SwT4xChemD- I thought, "man that sounds like a funky cross!"
Then I see the name is 'Funky' Dwarf. lol
looked back and saw your smell/taste breakdown and i guess it leans to the chem/diesel side with a sweet note. sounds so good.

RealSupreme

clone.jpg

9 weeks
some shots
Untitled3333.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

IMG_0004-8.jpg

fd211.jpg

fd213.jpg

fd215-1.jpg

fd216-1.jpg

fd217-1.jpg

fd218-1.jpg

IMG_00012-2.jpg

IMG_0002-10.jpg

:thank you: KG bro!!! Your genetics are absolutely awesome man, mad respect!!

and i guess it leans to the chem/diesel side with a sweet note. sounds so good.

hey hazy :wave:

exactly bro!!
This sh#% is the SH#%!!!:D I love this pheno. Some friends(experienced growers) smoked a bit and also liked very very much. So delicious and potent...

TY all for the kind comments and a real special thank to Karma Genetics!!

peace all

RS

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy fkin moly frihole man! :respect:

The frost of the Sweet Tooth and the potency of the Chem D! This is the ideal candidate for a Sweet Tooth #4 backcross!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Really amazing shots bro, for cereal killa! :canabis:

K

Karma Genetics

wheeeeee looking wonderfull. R.S.

yeh that shure is a nice specemine. I know you are going to have fun smoking that one.