What's new

Funky Cold Medina

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Like the looks of that taller male more, I think. I'm just a sucker for broad leafs. :joint:

dank.Frank

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the indica leaning pheno of the Wrigley HP#1 cross. Speaking of wide leafs eh Frank?
This is how I transition from rockwool to soil, seems to be working good.
A 60 day Blue Dream. How long do you guys take this one in the bloom room?

SourDank

Veteran
Spent the last few hours and read cover to cover, incredible thread man. Beautiful ladies from start to finish

Bluntman420

Chili! Glad to see you're still around. It's a trip all these years later you're still rocking some HP#1 gear. Talk about throwback. I've been out of the loop for a while but it's great to see alot of the old crew is still around. l_d_d if you see this hit me up. Keep on keeping on!

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didnt find anything but males when I ran the Mrnice shit seeds. Will have to try again in the spring. Of the 6 90's Afghan seeds, 4 survived and 3 were males. The solo female has little smell but carrys large trichs and has some cool white pistils that stick up straight. Seems it has a nice density to the Afghan as well.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love that Puss. Looking killer. Hope you've had a good holiday season thus far, Chili! :respect:

dank.Frank

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I gotta give props to tricloud/wetneck. His gear is some of the very most sticky, resinated, sweet and strong smoke. Especially his Apricot cush seeds. I love the AC clone, and these seeds are a great example of the mother clone. Maybe even swweter and more fast and sticky.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Apollolicious is another one that takes the frosty cake award. Smooth smoke with a bubblegum/ skunk aroma on the first trial seedling. The next one is in flower atm. In a cpl months it should be ready for smoke testing. Really excited for the blowfish x bluebubble plants to finish up. I have one so far dried and ready to smoke. Real frosty and smooth. I'm in strain testing heaven right now boys. With golden cindy x digi and eclipse seeds (apollo13xapollo11). Real stoked about them.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had the seed drop itch. First up was MRDanks SSH beans I made with the bubba kush bluebubble male. Last time I ran them I ended up with some amazing plants. Also a cpl NMLH Nevilles maple leaf haze. So far another 90's Afghan popped up. Planted 6 more seeds of the afghan. Maybe I can find a black or a red afghan female. Also Wanted to drop off a cpl pics of the mother digi blueberry .