What's new

Funky Cold Medina

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not really the best pictures. But here is the last one of this candy99 mom I been running for a year or so. She started autoflowering on me similar to what the "crypt" did. Nice sweet smell, dense flowers and realy fast flowerer. I made a good batch of f2 with this clone as the mom/ So alls not lost.:)
This is "cheese" She has the most sinister sweet smell. Can't really put a nose on the exact scent. But an overly sweet cherry/ spice comes to mind. Real nice high and I feel happy to have this one. Thanks

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a clone from tricloud genetics in MI. Dudes a great guy and has some dank genetics. First one I wanna show is the apricot cush. Cross of Green crack(cush) and the male was a cinderella99. The clone is a good mix of both parents. Heavy nugs and some real good trich coverage. Smell is more c99 than gc. Just chopped my first one and its hangin to dry atm.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the other redy for pic is the sputnik2.0 Not sure exact genetics, Gets big, nice tree structure, giant calyx's and has a fruity/berry type smell. Also seeing some darkening of calyx like the old black russian clone. Sorry only 1 pic

Last edited by a moderator:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this clone is of unknown genetics. I have my suspicions. My buddy Ldd found it maybe he can chime in. I call it lvssh. His names luvdadank. So you can see luv's ssh. In my opinion it has a romulators ssh smell with purple urkle solid hard as a rock nugs. The main colas could double as ball bats no kidding.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wanted to drop off a cpl more pics of the bubba dutch ssh. This old workhorse just keeps on chuggin along. She's def a favorite withthe solid, frosty, sweet and happy flowers. Maybe the easiest plant to grow.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last but by no means least. Let me introduce the newest and skunkiest gem in the harem. Found on the floor of Chili farms. The seed was destined for greatness. This one is a breeze to clone and veg. Nice tree structure. and can hold its own weight on the branches. Not too leafy, so the light penetrates deep. The flowers dont play games, they get fat, solid and hurry it up. 56 days and its fantastic. Please welcome my newest and most coddled in recent years.. Chili's Polecat

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:faint:

This thread is such a sinful pleasure!

Tricloud, huh. Knew he was doing his thing, but like THAT!? Props to someone I kinda ignored/overlooked maybe a couple years back. Glad he isn't a hack. That community in general NEEDS a torch bearer.

I've got a feeling you may have a spike in viewers here shortly. Lol.

Thanks again for all you do, brother!

dank.Frank

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Love the new genes. Always on the cutting edge my friend. Can't wait to talk to you about my Amsterdam travels.

drythroat

Those are some sweetie pies right there Chili! Looks like you already have the Apricot Cush nailed down. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the props dank.Frank.

Peace,
drythroat AKA tricloud

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
nice flower's chili bro!merryXmas homie!......sup with that pole cat?she dry skunky?

l_d_d

Merry Christmas Chili and everyone.

Nice BwG13 buddy!! :) Good to see her still around!! She was one of the tres hombres on the first page :p. Those hombres were all awesome beans!

Sticky sticky icky icky. I have a some laundry that needs to be done that REAKS of that lol. Short sleeves with her can suck hehe

Have a great new year!!

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Merry Christmas buddy. Hope all is well with you and yours. The stub is rocking hard and is a new fav of my team. She's in production in at least 3 rooms other than mine around here. Great plant!