What's new

Fulvic Acid - Do you use it and how

supervaca

Mistress really knows what's she's taking about.... as usual ;)

And yes, D nectar is the way to go for us here....
As said in the bottle; they don't process humics too much, leaving the rests of them in the product, to keep a ratio of fluvics/humids; that works much better than fulvics alone .... is not only a question of chemistry, here...
Maybe some expert as Mistress can explain the theory behind this better than me....

Bioponics + fulvics/humids is the way of future.... Biosevia+Subculture+D nectar+ Mineral magic+ Biofilter is the future (well, present), boys/girls ....
Just another world, though... forget ppm readings, PH readings (1st time you check a 7.2 in the res tou get scared, after you get used to it he he)...etc... and trust your microorganisms.

GHE changed their program to turn to biosevia big style for something... just smoke the difference...:smokeit:

greenridr

Mister C brings up a question that I've had about fulvic...is it ok/beneficial to provide a light foliar feed throughout the flowering cycle, or to wait until the last few weeks?

Also, if foliar feeding, would the effects of the FA be diminished by raising the spray's pH up to about 8?

I'm inclined to apply a light foliar feeding schedule throughout the entire flowering schedule unless there's a compelling reason not to...

Grobot2010

I prefer humic acid to fulvic acid, but I'd use fulvic if I were out of the humic.

They are both basically the same kind of organic polymer materials, but one is the high molecular weight fraction (humic) and one is the low molecular weight fraction (fulvic).

siddhartha

Yes diamond nectar is safe H202. why are you using h202, hygrozyme and sensizyme will work for controlling root rot diseases without wiping out your beneficials. h202 is awesome for cleaning everything in between harvest though.

Ranger

Yes diamond nectar is safe H202. why are you using h202, hygrozyme and sensizyme will work for controlling root rot diseases without wiping out your beneficials. h202 is awesome for cleaning everything in between harvest though.

i run sterile, so no beneficials to worry about and thx for the info.

iowswift73

have been using plant vitality nutes range for three grows now in hydro with some stunning results.they have somthing called humify in the range.this is the site to read all you need to no.down to earth kent ltd.org.uk.this is from the same people that make the spidermite spray plant vitality +.

Latest posts

Latest posts