What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Full text thread: post papers you want in full text...

GreenintheThumb

fuck the ticket, bought the ride
Veteran
You may also want to get into contact with Breeder Steve, he has done much work with TC and cannabis. (I may be able to get in you in contact with Steve, maybe, let me know if you wish me to try)

:laughing:

tell him happy birthday and I hope he's enjoying his wine

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
Gitt,
some preliminary work in Rinalli's Advances if you have a copy on hand.

-Chimera

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
has anyone got anything on oxygen uptake by roots? i read somewhere that old roots tend to 'reconfigure' for oxygen uptake and newer roots are more suitable for water uptake. cant find much on it though......

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
spurr, or someone, can you guys get:

-Temperature response of photosynthesis in different drug and fiber varieties of Cannabis sativa L.

-Comparative effect of silver ion and gibberellic acid on the induction of male flowers on femaleCannabis plants

-The response of terpenoids to exogenous gibberellic acid in Cannabis sativa L. at vegetative stage

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
Habeeb, I copied and pasted the 3rd text entry from your post and google the text .... this was the 2nd link to pop up.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/52920622/...and-THC-in-Cannabis-Sativa-at-Flowering-Stage

^^^
Journal of Integrative Plant Biology
2009, 51 (6): 553–561
Effects of Gibberellic Acid on Primary Terpenoids and 9-Tetrahydrocannabinol in
Cannabis sativa at Flowering Stage
Hakimeh Mansouri, Zahra Asrar and Mitra Mehrabani

Enjoy,
-Chimera

tester

That link points to:

Effects of Gibberellic Acid on Primary Terpenoids and delta-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol in Cannabis sativa at Flowering Stage

Habeeb was looking for:
-The response of terpenoids to exogenous gibberellic acid in Cannabis sativa L. at vegetative stage

Link to this one:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/52920133/...in-Cannabis-Sativa-L-at-Vegetative-Stage-2010

I uploaded every full text I could find here: https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0By...M2VkMy00MmUzLWI2NGMtODRkOWIzMjBhMDk4&hl=en_GB

Honkytonk

Once I have some extra free cash I am planing on buying the remaining studies no one can find for free.

Spurr, I've requested most of the remaining papers.
If you can find them for free: :thank you: very much!
But please, DO NOT buy them just because I've requested them, unless you're also interested in them.

(for Honkytonk) [Plant Hormones] "Hormonal Regulation of Sex Expression in Plants"
Seiji Yamasaki, Nobuharu Fujii and Hideyuki Takahashi
Vitamins & Hormones, Volume 72, 2005, Pages 79-110

(^^^ I may have upload this paper already here at ICmag, but I'm not sure, let me see ...)

You've posted a link to that paper here. It's gone stale, though. I'd be much obliged if you can find the time to re-up it somewhere else.

:wave:

Cannabologist

Veteran
- Hey spurr, can you elaborate on how to use that pdf program to view and remove data, and expound upon exactly how such data is viewed so we can be sure and check that it has been completely removed?

spurr

Veteran
spurr, or someone, can you guys get:

-Temperature response of photosynthesis in different drug and fiber varieties of Cannabis sativa L.

-Comparative effect of silver ion and gibberellic acid on the induction of male flowers on femaleCannabis plants

Yes, I think I have all those papers on my HDD. I know I already uploaded the first and third paper already, in other threads.

spurr

Veteran

Nice work, really. That must have taken some time, thanks for your effort. Do you have a list of all uploaded files? If so, can you send it my way? I can search it for files I have, and upload those you didn't yet upload. (we should CC' in Cannabologist, because he has lots of papers too)

Is there a way to categorize the papers? And is there some type of search function you could add? In a perfect world one could add the abstract, too (but that would take a while).

I was (and still am) planning on setting FTP server to upload all the files I have, and list them (with URL) into categorized pages on a web site for easy search and download. Maybe by Hidden Service through Tor, but maybe on the World Wide Web, too. However, I would rather work with you, and others, to combine our efforts.

spurr

Veteran
If someone could sponsor an account at Zotero or EndNote, that would be the best solution IMO.

What do you mean by "sponsor and account"? I use zotero as a Firefox Add-on. Do you mean the storage from Zotero (http://www.zotero.org/support/storage)? 100 mb is free, and more isn't expensive, I could open an account with a anonymous credit card. However, I'm unsure it can be used anonymously, which is a requirement for me. I was thinking about using DropBox account, to share files, access via Tor (https://torproject.org).

tester

Yes I meant storage space, 1 gig costs less than 2$/month.
For just sharing the docs googledocs is a good solution, especially because of the search feature (it can search within all the OCR-d documents, I also OCR-d every docs I uploaded)

Here is a list of the uploaded docs so far, this was compiled with Zotero, althought I think I lost this Zotero directory due to "format c:"
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=4374450&postcount=26

or you can download the files in one pack with a google account.

spurr

Veteran
@ all who requested studies:

I download nearly all of them today, I couldn't get four studies (two requested by Dave), but I did get about 12 MB of studies requested in this thread. I will upload them to Tester's Google Doc's account over the next day.

spurr

Veteran
- Hey spurr, can you elaborate on how to use that pdf program to view and remove data, and expound upon exactly how such data is viewed so we can be sure and check that it has been completely removed?

Most of the time the info I am referring to is printed on pages of the PDF. When I download from my University, some of the on-line journals print the name of my University and date on each page. This can be tracked back to my University ID number, and thus to my real identity. In that case I use "Foxit PDF Editor" to highlight and remove the personal info, then save the PDF as a new name.

The harder issue is metadata, which can take the form of computer name, etc., and be 'hidden' in the file. Kind of like GPS metadata in JPG pictures. At this time I do not know of a tool to strip metadata from PDFs and other files. I make sure to setup my operating systems so they have no personal info, like my first name as the computer name. I also do not use programs that I purchase with my real identity, to edit or create files I will post on-line. That way there is little (if any) personal info that could be used as metadata.