What's new

Full Baked Development & Research Lab by DiMoDz

TLoft13

74G, je ne parlez pas francais, je translais anyway. lol
74G would like to know what ballasts, lamps, earth and amendments you use, if Iam not mistaken.

Awesome healthy plants, great work, wondering you don´t grow the core cut..? do you know a tread where these things are disguised? Maybe you can explain some difference between the Hy-Pro cut & SLH..?
Keep up your great work..!
P.N. think I saw your name on some other older threads where the real "coffee shop Amnesia" been talked about, your posts always where credible! and how you write seem you´re a canniseur, so I would like to tell you one of my failed try outs to find the real SWEET,HAZY,lemony Amnesia some shops I think like Hunters sell it as AmnesiaxG13 & Gray Area as Gray Haze, thats how I would describe it as Very Sweet, Very Hazy, and lemony but not that much like SourAmnesia from Hortilab
I always avoid the major companies because they fucked me up to much the only credible to me was sol and canadian stuff 2011 we visit soma at his home in Amsterdam, very friendly guy but he fucked us over..., the so gouda Nycd & his amnesia haze was not only the same strain in 3 different packages it was the cheapest, after dirt smelling shitweed we ever saw!!! then we know why he told us the seeds where produced by one of his friends, so we´re finished with guys like soma for that money you get far better at Hortilab,

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
i run long time the core cut & i like it ...

i guess the slh is core cut with make S1 version from core cut.

the difference between that 2 cuts is that Hy-pro cut gos more in bubblegum taste and the antoher one is more lemon taste...

merci for compliments, i will sahre as much is possible with folks.

you can always share your impressions about strains.

Sour Amnesia (Hortilab) is real sour amnesia taste and small too.
Next time if in dam u can go to Hortilabs shop and find what u need ;)

best vibez
D

He gaiusmaius, my friend got 2 strains from kiwi or Dampkring classic ,
both are cheses x haze, one is if I remember right Nevils haze, and the other haze in the other cross I don´t know, but they call it T99 and he grows one, will let you know what came out of it…
peace low

Hey dimodz, from may Hortilab Pack bought at the amsterdam seed center survived just one plant, and she was very very sour & lemony absolutely not evan a hint of bubblegum, or haze, not that I was disappointed with the sour amnesia. that was without a doubt One of the strongest strains I´ve smoked, but I am looking for the bubblegum phono…
You also don´t describe it hazy, so did you ever recognize a very sweet bubblegum maybe 40% bubblegum/40%lemon/30%hazy or so,
so the hortilab in my opinion the ecsd is to dominant he just takes over bit to much,
I was hoping for that soma crossed it with the G13haze male, but like i said that was a big fail… now he tries the dampkring G13xAmnesia I´m eager to see with trpent profile that is going to be..? will let you gus know if it´s worth a try… :)