What's new

fuk it im goin crabbin

NOKUY

Veteran
errr

errr

err

tired of ppl bitchin at me.... im headin' to dutch harbor and FTW!!!!

kumplocke

Did you like to smoke weed? Oh I thought you said Dutch Harbor. It is 4/20 and i am kinda medicated. Either way it will be an experience for sure.

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
What's worse is if your ol' lady goes deep-sea fishing and comes home with a red snapper.

NOT a good thing from my recollection.

CC

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
If my wife smelled like red snapper id sell her to red lobster... Fock that no fishy fishy for this doood.. thats just plain gross.. wash that nappy dugout.. peace n pufs.

sackO

You dont have to go all the way up there to crab. We do some gnarly hobby crabbing out off of Whidbey island here in Washington.

They're no Kings, but they sure taste freakin good.

WasntMe

I grew up catching blue crab. Instead of a lemon aid stand, as a kid, I sold cooked blue crab.

I would catch them in the brackish river behind my house, prep them an sell them from my driveway a couple days a week. They were already cooked, cut in half and sandwich bagged up. $1 each. I made good money selling crab out in my driveway ... even the popo came by to buy from me for their lunch. People always stopped to buy from the Crab Kid.

weedies

You dont have to go all the way up there to crab. We do some gnarly hobby crabbing out off of Whidbey island here in Washington.

They're no Kings, but they sure taste freakin good.

Nokuy must is probably talking about commercially.

I have crabbed where you are talking about and it was awesome. Instead of using chicken or turkey as bait I would use salmon heads, scraps from the meat section in the store. I would fill my pots so full I could barely pull them in. I even had other stuff in my pots too, like fish and starfish too though. Fish become bait and starfish a pain in the ass.