Fucking Busted Hardcore........

Fucking Busted Hardcore........

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicoli

Veteran
I am so sorry to hear this krunchbubble, this is wrong.

. . . .

Hi,again,All.
The (foolish) mis-perception(s)
(and horrific mis-interpretation(s)!)
by LOCALS AND OUTSIDERS,ALIKE!
of California's marijuana "reform" laws for the past decade
has been a pet peeve of mine for as many years as it's been on
the books. I did the research way back when,and with
Professional Help,determined it was a clusterfuck,
but why preach it?
I just sat back and watched,unhappily-
And I have yet to be proven I was incorrect.
What I posted earlier took me almost an hour-
I wanted to be as Crystal Clear as possible.
It is,I feel,
sadly,100% Correct,and I'm sorry if it unsettles some people.
(It should (sadly) unsettle everyone!)
I wish more people would do actual research
on all of this medical marijuna laws and regulations,
instead of letting people around here paint a rosy picture
that only exists at this very moment by the whim of the authorities,and a vague,
generalized law that's not acted upon by los federales' as
federally valid-even though it is.
California has a LONG way to go with its'
marijuana "reform" laws, and that's All There Is To It.
They've forged a path for which everyone should be
grateful,but it's Far From Over,
or even close to perfect.

~RD!

. . . .

iSmoke,
I don't know the "best" place to be involved in the US medical (or any other) marijuana business. It's still illegal,federally,everywhere,so that's a Big Minus,period.
I'd research it as much as possible,and read EVERY STE'S EXACT (Official .PDF) and then contact an "aware" legal defense attorney and consult with him,before doing anything.
Or,you could move to a country where it's your Constitutional RIGHT to be left alone,on your own property,as long as you pose no risk to Public Health or Safety.

Why do you
have to type like this
to get your point
across rez?

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Sorry to hear this...I feel for ya. Nobody should go to jail for pot.

Your best bet is to get the best lawyer you can't afford.
Good Luck!

I agree. I might also suggest that he vote YES for Prop 19 if he's still out on bail when the vote comes up.

Sorry you got pinched, Krunch. Nobody should ever have to go to jail for possession of a plant.

REZDOG

Veteran
(Rez)
Why do you
have to type like this
to get your point
across rez?

I don't.
I have a bit of eyesight issue,this helps me see what I'm doing,better.
The italics,I use to get a specific point across,for emphasis.

Mmmmmkay?

Any other comments?
Like maybe something relevant pertaining to the discussion at hand?
Or just more questions about my use of vB codex?

Is that it?

Are you sure?

THANK YOU,DRIVE THROUGH.

. . . .

Y

Yankee Grower

No reason I shouldn't post this info here for others in Cali:

http://www.gregantonlaw.com

Greg currently has a petition pending before the US Supreme Court involving a medical marijuana case of national import.

I don't know what happened to this case as that was 'pending' when I chatted with him a few years back. Anyway...gives you a little idea about what level this guy works at sometimes.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
First of all NO ONE ever deserves to be arrested for growing or having Cannabis.
As you know I have fought to end all Cannabis laws, everywhere, step by step, starting by Tax and Regulation of Recreational Cannabis, in California, including Industrial Hemp.
Even under 215 or 420 there is zero protection from arrest, only a defense in a state court.
Enough is enough and we all have to change it, it will take time to get where we need to go, but it is worth it if you don't forget the end goal, legalize Cannabis.
I understand that even if Prop 19 passed it won't help in your case, but look at Prop 19 as the springboard to change all or most of the USA and the rest of the world, the time is now, everyday more innocents get arrested for Cannabis, in the USA, almost 2,500 each and every day, this has to stop.
Talk to ASA and get better lawyers then you can afford.
Maybe next time have them on a retainer in advance? And don't worry, it don't help, just try and remember that all things will pass with time. Learn from your mistakes.

-SamS

THCforus

The million dollar question. Will the feds prosecute me?

lots of determining factors, on most cultivation charges on a state level the case is forworded to the feds and they take a look at it. If you have something they want then yes they will not hesitate to come after you.

The more you have the higher the chances are they'll come.

house, rental property. boats, cars, campers that are paid off.

If you have a bunch of shit but it isn't paid off they know the bank gets it.

if you have cars, four wheelers, and stuff like that that is paid off then get nervous especially if you own rental property.

They came after me and i had nothing of value for them to steal.
Just a overly exaggerated plant number was all it took. Half of witch were clones in a bubble cloner w/ barely any visible roots.

Sorry, to hear this, play it as kool and as well as you can. I won't mention anything further that might be sensitive at this point as I'm especially sure you're already thinking pretty hard on all of this. Bueno suerte.

-S.E.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
krunch, my man, so sorry to hear this news friend. keep your head high and your chest out. good luck to you.

THCforus

Sorry this happened to you KB,
I know it's difficult but try not to worry yourself sick over all this.
Alot of this is completely out of your control. Your gonna go through a lot of up's and down's over the next year or so.
Just get a lawyer you feel will fight for you and try to stay calm and as positive as possible.
I've been going through legal troubles from a bust and i wouldn't wish this kind of stress or grief on my worst enemy.
Things turned out o.k. for me in the long run (no jail time-long probation stint) but there were times when it felt hopeless and that my life would never be the same.
I wish you the best of luck and stay strong brotha.

mrdizzle

I agree. I might also suggest that he vote YES for Prop 19 if he's still out on bail when the vote comes up.

Sorry you got pinched, Krunch. Nobody should ever have to go to jail for possession of a plant.

even if legalized he would have been breaking the law under prop19

shitty luck brother hope it blows over for you

versteldo

I have nothing against the medical marijuana industry in California, but it seems to me that a lot of people take advantage of it. I mean, when I look at these documentaries, I don't see sick people, I just see people who like to smoke and got some piece of paper from some sketchy doctor..

And driving around with pounds of weed to 'patients', to me, it seems more like a profitable business then caregiving.

Am I the only one who thinks that the situation there is kind of funny?

EDIT: Since several people are offended by my post I would like to clarify a little further.

1) I didn't mean to judge the OP or insult any medical patients.
2) The mmj situation in California is a subject that has been on my mind for quite some time and I wanted to debate on it, but I admit that I chose a bad time and place for it and that my statement was pretty bold.
3) Maybe not so important, but I would like to add that I'm here to meet people and hopefully make a few friends. The 7 negative ratings on this post do make me feel kinda sad. I'm not trying to flame, troll, or insult other forum members. Guess this is just my clumsy way of trying to take part in conversation.

Last edited:

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
prepare for the worst and pray for the best

you are so screwd

your life will never be the same.

Once you decide to grow cannabis your life will never be the same.

The rest is rolling the dice everyday and doing your best to avoid variables for which you don't have any control.

I've always assumed that getting busted was and will be a dreaded part of this game.

Always keep weight outside of the vehicle's main passenger section.

Install a hidden compartment under, close to the exhaust...

Best of lucks and be strong KB!

REZDOG

Veteran
Am I the only one who thinks that the situation there is kind of funny?

You're an idiot.
I left you a gift:
BIG,NEGATIVE REP.
(And an Admin report,as well. Congratulations,douchebag.
I rarely EVER do that,as I subtract a
LOT of points because of my standing at ICM.
However,jerkoff,you got it,and a nice note that will remind you of how short your tenure at ICM will be,if you ever come off with that kind of statement,ever again.

JACKASS,that's not the way to start out at ICM,IF you're not a sock-puppet or troll-hole.

You are Officially On Notice.

GEESH.

. . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts