What's new

Fucked Up My Back Pretty Bad The Doctor Said......

BattleAxe

I caught this a bit late but was going to advise you try some acupuncture. I fucked up a disk in my back a while back and had some sciatic issues. Acupuncture and acupressure at home or driving via a tennis ball in the back where it hurts on top of a good indica out of a vape did wonders for me.

Hope the pain stays away.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Krunch..I am so sorry, I just read this......I found out 2 weeks ago I have a hernia but that is nothing compared to what your going through. I wish you were closer, my fiance is a very accomplished physical therapist but not in the traditional way, when doctors have patients that their about ready to give up on, they ask Anne to look at them....she kinda specializes in back pain and has a real cool laser treatment that seems to help here patients a lot.

If your ever down here, hit me with a PM and I will do everything I can to have her see you, but usually she is booked solid (for obvious reasons).

Sending you healing vibes!

EDIT..lol just read the above paragraph ..hallelujah! That is GREAT NEWS!

greenpinky

Hey bro same thing happend to me I went to the cropractor. Nothing ......... so I started streaching that butt cheeek and leg ,,, and now I have no pain ,,, but when I had pain it was un bearable and only came when I sat..... ..strech good it"ll take a few days but it will work.. good luckp.s mine was so bad I had to sit on the floor cuz everything was horrable....... sorry for spellin

C

Chamba

Yoga is the answer...and will strengthen your mid-section, correct your posture, make you supple, relieve stress, improve breathing etc but like all things worthwhile, it takes work.

...all of the moves that chiropractors do are directly taken from yoga, most people who have back surgery get no relief and often have surgery again, acupuncture can help, but doesn't cure the problem, only temporarily relives it, same with prescription drugs.

I had sciatica and chronic lower back pain for decades...sciatica was so bad that it would instantly drop me down on the ground like I had been (what I imagine it would be like to get) tasered....Bubbleman suggested I try yoga, I did and haven't had a twinge of pain since (so long as I regularly practice), that was 7 or so years ago.

check out this free online beginners yoga video....the benefits from yoga are immediate and life changing...if you want to never ever again suffer from lower back pain and sciatica, follow along with this video 4 or 5 days per week.

http://yoga.org.nz/yoga_vidoes_download1.htm

MagicChef

Krunch!

Glad to hear NO surgery worked for you. I refused surgery, for a year trying everything. Accupuncture/ pressure/ meds/ physio etc but nothing would touch my sciatica pain. I had 2 herniated disks, L5-s1, l4-l5. After not working for almost a year I decided to get the knife. Almost a year after surgery, I am finally feeling better. No more pain. I still go to physio twice a week to rebuild strenght. I am very glad to hear you did not get surgery. RESPECT :joint: I know what sciatica is, and praise the powers that be that you dont have it anymore!

PEACE
MC

I dont know anyone that has had a successful back surgery, and I can name two people that are crippled because of it. I am a cancer survivor and an amputee as a result of the cancer - those fuckers love to cut - it pays their bills and student loans better than an office visit.

Kudos for not giving up, and doing the work it takes to get better. Peace and continued healing!

Latest posts

Latest posts