What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fuck Those #$% Ass Cops - Go Hard or Go Home

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
cool cab, but your plants all look stressed and suffering from problems like ph lockout and deficiency....also doesnt look like too good of airflow so the buds look a little airy..

joe guy

Oh shit what's up stihgnobevoli glad I stumbled upon this one,
Been wanting to build me something similar, I'm just lazy and was Gona drill a hole in dorm fridge lol, totally have the skills to built one
Been in construction close to or lil over 15 years it all blends together now a days so tools and know how are there just no effort, lol guess ill pull my beer chest back(no room for ice, plan on stayin awhile)here in the 3rd or 4th row already forgot what page I was on and hang out here

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
maybe if you had some actual advice like as if you know what he might do to correct it? that would be different

just coming on to sling turds isnt very personable

you should considerately go do something else ~somewhere else
or; you could do stuff like being a dick and then being a smartass ~whatever is your bag

Advice, huh?

How about the OP should pull his finger out of his arse and stop torturing plants... Put down crushes "how to grow, HARD MODE" guidebook, maybe take some advice from people who grow plants a shittonne better than he (by the looks of things) ever could...

more air, change ya medium, bigger rootzone, get the lights closer, STOP BEING HAPPY WITH MEDIOCRITY... if you even want to call those plants mediocre. I'd call them fucked.

also, xmobotx, by standing up for him you're reenforcing his idea that he's doing alright. He's fucking not, and Ray Charles could see that in a pitch black room, yo.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
this is dangerously close to crush, in fact id almost put my mayweather money on stig being some kind of bastard reincarnation of crush...

i CANT even bare to look at some of those flowering pics...those plants look so unhappy, wilting yellowed, heat stressed, colorless, not even half of their true potential...

im not here to give advice, you can read the threads like the rest of us and fix your own mistakes..

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
it just baffles me how one could grow such a terrible plant...even when i was new at this i didnt have plants look as bad as the stuff hes posting..

sometimes before i cull a weak plant, il put them all in the corner of a shelf or tray, and just stop watering them, sometimes if a plant or two survives this round she will be let back into the main harvest, the rest alll get killed..

all my weak, unwatered, non lighted plants still look better than some of the shit being posted...

anyways...im mostly getting on stigs case because a few years back he was a very vocal opponent of commercial growers and those who make $$ growing weed, i called him out as being someone who doesnt know what they are talking about, and these subpar pictures are only more evidence supporting that.

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well; the thing i take exception to is that "kill yourself" dialogue

dont get me wrong; i m a 'survival of the fittest' guy myself but i dont see any humor in pushing anyone that way and; like i say; i dont see much point in belittling someone

it aint right

i dont know anything about this 'crush' shit but; i do agree w/ stop being happy w/ mediocrity ~preferring 'excellence' to 'good enough' makes sense to me as well

so; come in and say that ffs

dont be a dick

You don't know about crush? Dudes a fucking legend, bro!

If i hadnt bombed my old pc in the garbage where it belongs i could link you to some of his... ahem... "finest" work... But I don't have the links saved on this one.

I'm sure someone else can help me out by providing you with a link

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
YIKES! so many motherfuckers who DO NOT READ but instead come in looking at pictures and talking shit. thanks for stopping by kindly fuck yourselves with a doorknob on the way out. I'm bout tired of having to explain myself over and over. if you aren't gonna bother reading my thread then just keep your fucking opinions on how to grow bigger weeds to yourself.

I'm not here to make money, i'm here to learn and grow.

this is like my 3rd time doing organics, and i'm still learning. i guess you would know that had you fucking READ WHAT I FUCKING WROTE. I take pictures whether the plant is currently looking pretty or not. I DO NOT VEG MY PLANTS OUT BECAUSE I HAVE A TWENTY TWO FUCKING SQUARE INCH CAB. DO YOU KNOW HOW SMALL THAT IS YOU FUCKING NIMRODS? it's not gonna be a million watts in there, and there aren't gonna be any light movers, there's not gonna be any scrogs or any fancy clones that only the elite members with warehouses can access.

it's just gonna be MICRO which is why this is in the M I C R O grows section. it's also why i only have ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY FUCKING WATTS OF LIGHT.

so lets recap.

new to organics and still learning how it works. CHECK

12/12 from seed with mostly bagseed and some tester work i'm doing for other people because they W A N T !!!! WANTED me to STRESS !!!!! STRESSSSSSSS as in not some fancy pants assed sterile environment. this here be the real world where real shit happen. because you know...stress is how you test how STABLE!!! a fucking line is. CHECK!

growing in under 3 feet of height with small containers SOG style. CHECK!!

get you motherfuckers some glasses so you can fucking read. CHECKMATE!

that said...sheesh. heres a peek at week 7 on my Satellite.

picture.php

sorry it's only a 4 inch cola and not a 10 foot plant. like i said no VEG TIME which you would have noticed if you could FUCKING READ!

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
the difference between me and crush is that crush had 1000 watts and his plants looked worse than mine, i have a fraction of that and my plants look better than a lot of peoples with way more space and way more wattage. All the goddamn haters i pick up you would think the real reason they mad is cuz i'm doing so much with so little.

Hard Mode /Out.

edit* also crush's only real problem was that he was arrogant and telling people that their way was wrong and they should be doing it his wrong way. which ironically is how all you clownshoes ass nigga's sound. I got this. thanks. i'm not pushing anything on you kindly respect my individuality by not pushing your shit on me. i could just as well not document my grows if i so chose. but someone put a forum up where i could show what I'M doing, not what YOU'RE doing. so either take a look at what i'm doing for whatever reasons and respect that this is what I'M doing and I'M not you. or like i said earlier. go fuck yourself with a doorknob.

Last edited:
[sarcasm]well that's me put in my place[/sarcasm]

Everything you've said there makes me questio... aaaahhh, fuck it.

Theres no point trying to talk sense to someone who obviously has none.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
well then fuck the fuck on up outta here, i don't need you talking sense or anything else to me for that matter. i been growing a long time. i know what i'm doing, this is how i choose to do it what fucking part of that don't you understand?

negative37dBA

Veteran
He's been at it for 15 years guys..."he's got this" Some of the worst looking plants I have seen ever. 2nd timers do much better. Its not about the light or the size of your box...its the way your treating them thats killing US. There is no way you have been growing for 15 years unless you have learned nothing.
"but i have grown with cfls, tubes, hid lights and all micro over my 15 years of growing. this is just fine." Its not.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
glad you finally realize that. if i needed help i would have posted in the infirmary a place i am a veteran of.

negative37dBA

Veteran
glad you finally realize that. if i needed help i would have posted in the infirmary a place i am a veteran of.

The way those plants look I am sure you are a veteran of the infirmary...no surprise there.
Punctuation and capitalization are key points in preparing a proper sentence.

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
... and some tester work i'm doing for other people because they W A N T !!!! WANTED me to STRESS !!!!! STRESSSSSSSS as in not some fancy pants assed sterile environment. this here be the real world where real shit happen. because you know...stress is how you test how STABLE!!! a fucking line is. CHECK!

I've always tried to avoid subjecting my plants to stress. Your plants definitely do looked stressed.

Learn something new every day here.