What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fuck my life...

G

Spend the next six months saving your money somewhere secure (not at home). Move, start up again and tell NO ONE.

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Spend the next six months saving your money somewhere secure (not at home). Move, start up again and tell NO ONE.

That's the plan indeed. Already got new tents (Homebox Vista Medium and Homebox R120) and the first of 4 Hortimol TLED 60 for the Vista which I'm storing in my parents house basement. I'll get a SANlight EVO 5-120 next month and the other Hortimol the month after that. I get 30% discount at the growshop I'm working in so 390€ for the SANlight is pretty neat...

I'm getting back 7 of my mothers next week (Golden Tiger 3, Zamaldelica, Orient Express, Panama x Malawi, Mountain Gold, Oaxaca x Panama and Oaxaca x A5) and seeds are safe in my parents fridge, just a matter of time now.

Last edited:

Consolidated

Hi BenoitV1984 Iam sorry for your loss, but as you know, there are definitely worse things that can happen to you, listen to my story from October 5, maybe you feel a little better ... I was caught by real cops, with 5 plants on the balcony, in my cottage. with me around 100 grams of grass .. They also came to my main house, took 2 tents and the equipment, and another 200 grams of herb.
And all this from an Albanian , who lived opposite ..
They had caught, at the beginning of summer, Albanians of the area, with 1800 plants. It seems their friend, he wanted to be helpful to the police, and he said that I was probably selling from my house ..I am close to my 60s....and never in my life, I have not received 1 euro from sale.
I grow plants there, the last 6-7 years, without a problem.
And now I am without herbs, without my cell phone, and they took vaporizers worth at least 2000 euros ... and of course, since I was lucky and I am not already in prison, a court is waiting for me in the coming months .. I feel like I was raped, now in my 60s, and they really fucked my life..

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree … definitely could’ve been worse…Some of us (myself included) have been hit so hard by the law they will never completely recover…I got popped back in 2008 and then was tangled up in blue for 6 1/2 years before I was completely free (and the losses were insurmountable)

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry for your loss, Benoit. I have been there and understand totally. Take some comfort knowing those evil shitheads cannot escape karma. That boomerang is coming back around with a blade on it, 'Beyond Thunderdome'-style.

Sorry for being pedantic but if your talking about the “ feral” kid with a boomerang that can chop fingers off then that’s Mad Max 2,,,,,,it was on U.K. tv last night,,,,

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Got robbed yesterday by people pretending to be cops in broad daylight...

All mothers and harvests gone, hardware destroyed...

I'm beyond pissed off. Thankfully, they didn't get the seeds and I have some clones growing at a couple friends so hopefully I can bounce back up but fuck me, 3k € wasted in not even an hour and thrown away today. I should get most of my Oaxacan back, even the A5 cross I was not supposed to share (just the one plant left from backup clones during scale invasion I gave to a colleague from the grow shop), sorry Luis but I'm happy I did given the circumstance :/

Guess it will be a while before you see anything from me in here...

What an awful experience. One of the real downsides of this plant being illegal. I hope you get everything you've lost back again.

I guess the only positive is that it doesn't sound like violence was involved.
Take care. :huggy:

yoss33

Veteran
Good luck, Benoit and Consolidated! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! As someone who has had troubles with the law, all I can say is, as long as the troubles don't involve the law enforcement, recovery will be quick... So, wishing you double luck, Consolidated!
I myself don't visit and buy from the local grow shops not to attract attention, working there sounds even worse :) better not be at such "visible" position if you want to grow. Unless you start growing guerrilla, like a friend who got robbed in his backyard grow a few years ago. Now he likes to regularly go fishing in the nearby national park ;)

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Jeez people fucking suck man... This is why we need to legalize the shit.... I seen a great great episode of future cannabis project a few days ago... MeanGene was talking about how cop raids are so sketchy.... Not knowing if its cops, or robbers...With laws and raids being enforced so random its like a fucking coinflip of stupidity.... So much irresponsible death, and loss of life figuratively and literally..... Having armed people invade your space, and it even being questionable if it is legit cops or not should never be a possibility and we have to stop it...

We need a viral hashtag for Facebook, and all the other social media..... If the local cops want to prove they want to stop the opiate epidemic and fentanyl problem.... They need to prove it by letting us grow weed, and 4-12 plants helps crooked business more than the community... It doesnt matter how well bred the shit is... I need to pheno hunt more than 12 plants to find my holy grail medicine... Anything less than that is a blatant bias to helping crooked business stay dominant and ruin the community. Absolutely predatory business, and laws..

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Hi BenoitV1984 Iam sorry for your loss, but as you know, there are definitely worse things that can happen to you, listen to my story from October 5, maybe you feel a little better ... I was caught by real cops, with 5 plants on the balcony, in my cottage. with me around 100 grams of grass .. They also came to my main house, took 2 tents and the equipment, and another 200 grams of herb.
And all this from an Albanian , who lived opposite ..
They had caught, at the beginning of summer, Albanians of the area, with 1800 plants. It seems their friend, he wanted to be helpful to the police, and he said that I was probably selling from my house ..I am close to my 60s....and never in my life, I have not received 1 euro from sale.
I grow plants there, the last 6-7 years, without a problem.
And now I am without herbs, without my cell phone, and they took vaporizers worth at least 2000 euros ... and of course, since I was lucky and I am not already in prison, a court is waiting for me in the coming months .. I feel like I was raped, now in my 60s, and they really fucked my life..
Yeah well, it wasn't a robbery... I've been summoned to the police station. It was real cops doing their jobs. I thanked them for not taking my seeds and leaving 1,5kg of trim in the freezer. As it is strictly for personal use at home (i.e. not dealing), they let me go until I'm summoned by the judge. Damn, this feels even more fucked up now.

Jeez people fucking suck man... This is why we need to legalize the shit.... I seen a great great episode of future cannabis project a few days ago... MeanGene was talking about how cop raids are so sketchy.... Not knowing if its cops, or robbers...With laws and raids being enforced so random its like a fucking coinflip of stupidity.... So much irresponsible death, and loss of life figuratively and literally..... Having armed people invade your space, and it even being questionable if it is legit cops or not should never be a possibility and we have to stop it...

We need a viral hashtag for Facebook, and all the other social media..... If the local cops want to prove they want to stop the opiate epidemic and fentanyl problem.... They need to prove it by letting us grow weed, and 4-12 plants helps crooked business more than the community... It doesnt matter how well bred the shit is... I need to pheno hunt more than 12 plants to find my holy grail medicine... Anything less than that is a blatant bias to helping crooked business stay dominant and ruin the community. Absolutely predatory business, and laws..
Yeah well hence I never thought it was real cops and surprised to be summoned at the police station today... They were surprised I thought so but when I told them their notification papers they left on the table looked like a forgery and they even forgot to attach my right as written down on the paper, their answer was like "yeah we hadn't any with us"... Ffs, they can't even do their work properly. I asked them if they were gonna pay back for the LED light which hadn't been used even once, feel like I can go fuck myself.

Bottom line, not buying phresh filters anymore. I had new ones and it's still the smell that fucked me up.

Cactus Squatter

Sorry you’re going through the legal grinder. It’s insane that our governments waste so much time on a damn plant and ruin peoples lives over their medicine and relaxation method.
Absolutely pathetic they can’t fill paperwork out correctly and caused so much damage to your personal property. I’d have a lawyer pay special attention to their jacked paperwork, not sure how your laws work where you are but that would definitely help me where I am.

Best of luck getting it all sorted.