What's new

ft100's Fairytale Mix (SB, DSD, ChemD & Querkle)

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Happy Holidays to everyone. :santa1:

I am growing out a 10 pack of Fairytale Mix from fellow icmag.com member ft100 that I picked on the server auction at the bay. Here is a description from the breeder:

Just to let everyone know the FairyTale Mix that I made has hit the bay for the server auctions and hopefully some freebie 5 packs as well. This pollen chucking was done with 2 sour bubble bx3 dads and 2 double strawberry diesel dads. there were 2 sour bubble bx3 ladies used, 4 querkle ladies used, 3 chemdawg d bx1 girls used, and one nice double strawberry diesel lady used. There really has to be some nice plants in here considering some of the genetics. Hope all goes well and if anyone has any questions please hit me up. Peace and smoke.

So, these are the possibilites of the Fairytale Mix:

BOG Sour Bubble bx3 x (SB bx3 or DSD)
REZ Double Straw Diesel x (SB bx3 or DSD)
REZ Chemdawg D bx1 x (SB bx3 or DSD)
Subcool Querkle x (SB bx3 or DSD)

IMHO, you can not go wrong with any combination. Here is a link to smoke reports of the mothers from FT:

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=149310

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
My setup:

I have 2x3x8 closet with a 400 MH/HPS in a Silver Star hood. I will be adding an additional 150 watt HPS to the hood during Flowering for a total of 550 watts.

I grow with 100% Cana Coco using Head/Rez's 6/9 GH Flora formula with a few tweaks. They will be flowered in 2 Gallon Smart Pots.

Now for the update:

6 days ago I soaked all 10 seeds in distilled h2o for 12 hours before going into the papertowel. By 36 hours, 7 had shown tails and went into pre-soaked rapid rooters. #8 popped at 48 hours and went into a rooter. #9 popped at day 5 leaving 1 remaining.

I have transplanted 8 of the plants to 16 oz cups of coco. Here are a few pictures from today:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here is a group shot of my closet. I currently have 5 PPP freebies and 3 BOG Sour Lifesaver going as well. The PPPs are going to a newbie grower in a few days clearing up space.

picture.php

Thanks for stopping by the thread.

Happy Holidays.

WFF

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My my my your space is looking beautiful. I cannot wait to see what pops up for you. Good start for sure my friend. Peace and smoke.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
awesome mix, ft! i enjoyed the hannuka thread, too!
this should be a good show :joint: good luck man, happy holidays!

ArcticBlast

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Cool, I bid on some of these & forgot to follow thru, got outbid :(

It's one of the dankest mix packs I've seen listed, probably bigfun adventure too. :yes:

I'm onboard

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Hello everyone. Thanks for stopping by. Here is an update 12 days from germination.

I got 9 out of 10 to pop, and all are doing great. I do have 1 mutant, but I will see how she/he does as it grows.

Here are some pics from today:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here is the mutant:

picture.php

I hope everyone had a great Christmas.

Happy Holidays.

WFF

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Day 17 From Seed

Day 17 From Seed

Time for an update. It is now 17 days from seed and the plants look fantastic. #10 decided to finally pop yesterday - so 100% germination.

From this point out I will showing the progress of each individual plant. Here we go...

Group Shot

picture.php

Happy New Year!!!

WFF

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Day 26 From Seed

Day 26 From Seed

Here are some pics from yesterday. They have been a little cramped - so I switched them to 12/12 today to determine sex. I am not going for yield on this run - just trying to find some keepers.

Group Shot

picture.php

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
First Girl!!! #5 showed hairs and went into a 2 gallon smartpot. I dont have the space to transplant all of them - So, as I find more girls, they will get up potted.

WFF

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
my goodness WFF how time flies. they are looking good. I did not realize you were going to flower so soon. I am sure you will still be happy with the bud that you do get from any of the girls in this mix. good luck and great growing. you have one hell of a green thumb. make it seem effortless. peace and smoke.

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Hey ft! Time sure does fly. It is now 31 days from seed. I wish I had the space to veg them longer, but I have only a single growing space right now. I divided the closet into 2 levels with a 403 watt (11 x 23w CFL + 150 HPS) scrog with 3 PPP Freebies on the bottom level and 400 watt HPS in SilverStar on top. I have been flowering for 15 days, but I took the Fairytale plants out at 6 hours for the first 10 days to keep them on 18/6. This was becoming a pain - so I decided to go ahead and flower so that I can sex.

I really appreciate the props. I am self employed and that allows me time in the morning and evenings to take care of my babies. This is my hobby of choice and I love learning everything I can about it. Like you, I am also interested in doing some breeding eventually. I studied Genetics in college and am a scientist of sorts. I love the minuta!!!

Thanks for stopping by.

WFF

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Found another girl - #6. I also killed a couple of males. That makes atleast 4 healthy and happy girls so far!!!! There is another male leaning and two that have not shown yet. I have space for one more - so here is hoping another girl comes to party!!!

Thanks for creating the beans FT!!! I have high hopes about finding a few keepers.

WFF

SkunkyDemon

Thats cool, the more ladies the better! Do you plan on making them moms? I take a clone from the girls and flower the the others. That way when theyre done flowering youll know which ones youwant to keep. Good luck!
Peace

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Hey Chef. Thanks for stopping by the thread.

Skunk - I will be taking clones in a day or two. By the way, I LOVE your sig quote. :yes:

WFF

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Day 36 From Seed

Day 36 From Seed

I have 5 girls now!!!!! There is one small that is looking male, but I do not have anymore space. So, if the last is a girl, I will be taking a clone and running her next time.

Here are some pics from today:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

WFF

SkunkyDemon

Those are some great pics! Iv loved AC/DC sence I was a lil kid sence the 70's.:biggrin: I really do miss Bonn but Brian does rock on!
Peace

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Day 39 From Seed

Day 39 From Seed

I would say that they are just starting to flower despite being under 12/12 for 12 days. I will start the "official" clock now, but will be judging trichs for 50% amber.

Here is a group shot. I tied down the 4 tallest plants today - I love me some LST...

picture.php

picture.php

WFF

Latest posts

Latest posts