What's new

Fruity Pebble OG at 67 days

Relentless

Veteran
Choppin the tops tonight and letting the lowers go a bit longer..
This is the cereal pheno.. straight cereal and og funk!
:woohoo:

Attachments

• fruity pebble og 67 days.jpg
    fruity pebble og 67 days.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 42

gang-of-trees

Great score Relentless, she looks top notch.
When Alien released these they were in very limited numbers and won't be releasing them again.
A friend has just sorted me some starfighter buds (lemon dawg pheno) lovely smoke.

Relentless

Veteran
Thanks guys.

I cut this cut from a friend, he said its aliens cereal pheno of FPOG.. Also got a cut of starfighter, the pheno I have smells of bubblegum..

Relentless

Veteran
Very pretty and frosty gal you have :smokeit:

I was wondering if she tastes like fruity pebbles? :tiphat:
not sure if she tastes like fruity pebbles as I havent smoked it yet, but I can say it smells like fruity pebbles and og kush :D grows very nicely.. thicker stems then typical og's.. i ran a lot of tops and they all came out plump, dense, and drippin with resin. :peacock:

thanks guys

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Relentless- looks FIRE. Not even gonna lie, im super jealous. This is on my top 5 (prolly never gonna happen) list of strains i wanna smoke/grow.
I had a Holy grail kush pheno that tasted so much like yellow Froot Loops it was unreal. I say yellow cause it had that lemony og funk as well, but mostly fruit loops.

H

HemperorsKnight

That's beautiful @relentless ay does she turn colours when dialed in like with the pistils and calyxes goin purple?

H

HemperorsKnight

Wait nvm read it at the beginning of the thread so pls forget i asked lol :) my brain isnt all here at the moment just got off of work