What's new

Fruitilicious's 250w HPS Coco Hempy SCROG

i would agree the smell isnt outragous but it is grapefruity so a bit different to all the cheese and skunk out there, and its a not to strong, nice relaxing mellow high, but thats good for me, the AK can be quite intense sometimes! very racy head high so this makes a nice change! Good thing is i now have both for different occasions

pedrero

i´m a bit late in this thread but very nice flowers and job man! sweet tooth sounds to be a great smoke
i´ll read all the posts behind
regards

Day 11 of flower here , stopped training them now, going to keep the MH in a little longer to try reduce stretch though. Screen has filled out nicely so 2 plants seems plenty for my size. Cant beleive i used to cram 4 plants in here!

picture.php

picture.php

N

newtothiscoco

hello Fruitilicious what a nice thread you got going on here :)
while i was reading some of the page's i saw that you are using the ripen for 14days to finish them up - just a tip for you only use ripen 10days and then flush the last 4 days after. allot thinks that ripen is good to use in longer time then the product is made for, it aint :)
10 days ripen and then flush for 4days :)
but yeah i cant put a finger on nothing in your grow room all looks nice
keep the thumb green

thanks newtoth, sorry prob me wording it wrong, when i use ripen i add it to one container of water 14 days before the end, so thats only 2 days worth of feed then i flush. I dont think they need more than that your right! thanks for the kind words all.

Keep it fruity

Day 22. Almost complete streching. Filled out the screen very nicely! i think i have maximised the screen space and got a good height!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Day 29, I remember now why i liked this AK so much! The pistils are growing huge. Going to be lots of decent sized buds, and the smell is soo amazing. Soo fruity! Def going to be worth the extra 20 days on the other AK.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pedrero

very nice bloom start! they look very healthy
you´ll flip to hps? did you tryed to flower all the run with mh?
best vibes!

sorry for a huge delay in any posting heres an update. The ak is nearly done but heres some older pics.

Day 36 before i went away for a bit.

picture.php

picture.php

Day 51 once i returned.

picture.php

picture.php

currentley at day 68 and will be coming down next week. An ok round but being away for a few weeks and not being able to tend as needed not going to be my best crop, but got 2 C99 clones ready for the next round!

Latest posts

Latest posts