Veteran
looking great bro

must be smelling nice

chat soon

peace

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
OJD: Thanks for stopping by bro!!! Yes they smell just out of this world dude...the carbon filter has a very hard job i can tell you heheheh. Smell is now like sour apples and cocoa beans......very hard to NOT take a bite of them buds i can tell you.

1000 thanks for the cuts bro.....its on its way to be one of my favorite!!!

toker

Last edited:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
so just popped the lense inside the tent this morníng while still dark....snapped a couple.

day 54
picture.php

picture.php

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
looking so good bro, its not hard to tell that those gets a lot of love and atention!

G

growcodile

lovely show and some great shots of these sweet babies :p
did you decide about when to pull them already ?

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks jare :)

I am so exited for this harvest...smoked a small tester last night and i almoast gagged cos of the intense fruit/apple sweet taste. Can only imagine how pungent and sweet it will be after proper dry and cure.

This one deserves a proper smoke report......

peace

icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Yeah thanks jamie bro!!! I was just looking at your colas hanging in the dry cab.....wowow it must smell just wonderfull in there. Does she get a more choco smell when dry jamie?

picture.php

peace

icetoker

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
wellll... thankfully.. it doesnt smell much at all in there (well, a little bit) as I run that box into a flowering tent where the air gets scrubbed :)

The chocolatey/fruity smell just gets "chewier" as time passes, if anything getting more and more intense :)

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Yes jamie, they need a scrubber for sure. I have a brand new one and i still can smell them in the workshop:biggrin:

Took a sample bud last week.....this is some seriously good gear!!!!

picture.php

...just an small branch though!!

Will probably take them down @ the end of this week as they are ripening quickly. That will be at 9 weeks. Pretty fast in my books:dance013:

peace

icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
So it´s nearing the end for those.....they will go down at the end of the week. Around 9 weeks or so.

Smell is wonderfull. sour apples with a nutty/choco undertone.

pics from today

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

have a nice one

icetoker

Latest posts

Latest posts