What's new

Frosty Blue Dreams @ 45 day Flower

THE_SURGEON

Just a update on the Dream harvest... Im currently at 53 days flower right now and thinking I will be pulling right at 65 days. Enjoy the pics..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

m4n

Nice...I been takin mine 63...I notice some of the blue hues come out the longer you take her...use to take her 68

C

chase

Hey great looking plants ,great talent ,as a sugestion , for colour a heavy flush towards the end + lower temps @ end of flowering.

THE_SURGEON

Thanks guys for the advice and compliments. I'm gonna start my flush on Wednesday so that will give me like a 10 day flush. The temp in my room can't be dropped cause I'm not running a AC so I'll just have to deal haha not like it would make a big difference.

kinger

Veteran
Funky funk looks like we will be cutting pretty close to each other,my tent is in its finishing stage right now.

THE_SURGEON

Alirghty here we go with the final pics before I harvested at day 63 of flower. I flushed for 7 days and waited till the yellowing started but did not let them go full on yellow. I will throw up some dry pics once it is ready. Im guessing off the one 1,000 hps and 12 plants I will yield around 20 to 22 ounces. If only you guys could smell my dreams haha soooo tasty.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts