What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

From user to addict to recreational user. Can I complete this journey.

exoticrobotic

Good luck on your journey. As Armed Old Hippie wrote, sometimes the journey ends up at a place that you hadn't really anticipated. It's still a journey, though. And learning (for me) to enjoy getting 'there', where ever 'there' is, is as much of the ride as arriving at the supposed destination. Wasted a lot of really nice miles of life focused on where I was going, rather than being where I was. Still trying to break that habit, too.

(y)❤️

iTarzan

What happened to Paddi? He hasn't posted since 2012.
I know he was a long time member and prolific grower but started weaning off weed. If you don't want to smoke weed why be on a weed forum? It would make it worse for me.
I have noticed on a few threads there are quite a few people who don't smoke weed on pot forums.
As peculiar as the ones are who grow but don't smoke they do make sense. They sell it but don't smoke it.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
'Addiction' is having an itch. Using is scratching that itch.

What is *your* itch, or itches? They can be mental or physical or both, and many times you have no awareness of the itch and scratch it subconsciously.

Find them and accept and/or eliminate them. Your 'addiction' will evaporate, or at the very least become managable.