What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

from the midwest Its finally nice out!!!!!!!!!!!!! what are you going to do about it?

outsidegrower

Premium user
Veteran
I dusted off the shotguns and me and the girlfriend when and shot some clays. We went through 300 rounds and 200 clays in an afternoon. our shoulders are very sore and we are totally ready for some ganja and some trout fish'n.
Happy smoking, Outsidegrower

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hey outside grower, I don't know about you but whenever I'm out driving around I can't help but picture a grow in all the cool spots I hunt and fish. I work oilfield all over ND. I get to spend 12 to 14 hours a day in remote nowhere. I love it. Shooting clays ROCKS!! Gophers are a blast also. Today my girlfriend and I are going bow shooting at an outdoor range. It is in a tree filled coulee with 28 animal targets. Kinda like golf, you walk along and shoot the animals along a numbered path. I don't get to smoke with my job. I love to grow it. The rebelous side of me [gordon kahl].ND.HERO! Just started some [highland mexican,true blueberry and kalichakra.] The TB's wont pop the kali's are going outside when the snow melts.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I planted some bag seeds in the garden at my hotel where we grow our own organic herbs, and veggies. I wonder how long it will take the authorities to notice. The cooks and chef wont mess with it I know, cause I teach them all about growing weed, and we all get along well.

I am gonna wait a couple more weeks as I now live in the upper midwest, and am waiting for spring to come. But when it finally does get here I am gonna spend it out fishing and smoking my brains out.

Thanks
Stagger

I

idoreallytry

getting ready to put out some sweet plants for my head,,,peace

Latest posts

Latest posts