What's new

from hydro to organic

Harry Ball

I've been using the flood and drain method W/general hydroponics fert.250 watt hps for veg.and 430 watt agro-sun hps for fowering w/no co2 and I get about 20-25 grams dry weight per plant and I used to think that I was doing good.
Up untill recently all of my info came from the book the indoor bible by Jorge Curvantez.and I have had good success following his advice I'm ready to learn more.
I think finding Bog and this site w/u guys and all the great info you so freely give is the greatest thing that ever happened to me and my girls.I read and printed Bogs Organic Grow Methods 2003.
But i still need help and advice on making the switch from hydro to organic.I look forward to hearing from all of you any info that you provide will be greatly appreciated.
Your furry friend,
Harry Ball

G

Organic all the way!!

Organic all the way!!

Hey friend!!!

This place is really slow.ill give you some help it is very easy you'll see!
Just get some pots an mix your own soil,use peatmoss 2 parts, top soil 1 part
and some perilte to airate the soil you can use peat humuss an cow manure!!

Plants love soil an your flavor will be better, there's nothing like nature man!!
Hope i helped a little an just ask ill be learking.........peace!!!:cool:

G

Why not go Organic Hydro? I did and the taste was way better than any chemie bud I ever tasted. I could care less about yield, but I showed no loss in yield. Just my two cents.

Ice Cold

Thats not too bad.. How many plants do you flower under your 430, and how long do you veg them?? I wouldnt expect going from chem hydro, to organic soil to increase your yeild..

You said no CO2 is added.. HOw often is the air in your grow room being exchanged?

IMO you should throw that jorge book away..

G

Yeh.....Organic Hydro.....that's the ticket.

That's what I do and it works great. I dislike the mess I make with soil everywhere. I am a messy chef.

I agree with IC, toss that book. It's a good first read but this forum and it's members has the most current and successful growing methods available out there. IMHO

Tex

Latest posts

Latest posts