What's new

from east to west!

sneakinman13

Veteran
thanks hazy..
i flushed them a bit and fed um some calmag..
so all should be cool..
all the new growth is looking nice so im not stressin to much here..

janedope... nice to hear from ya again..
there doing real nice..
ill snapp a pic tonight when the lights turn on and i also took a bunch more clones so ill deff have a lil update soon here!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they look real nice to me sneakin...real full.nice move using the grocery and wallyworld bags to catch the runoff.i think i may borrow that idea if you dont mind... :muahaha: how are the new leaves and growth coming alongbro?all taken care of?
peace -T-

sneakinman13

Veteran
Tonatiuh said:
they look real nice to me sneakin...real full.nice move using the grocery and wallyworld bags to catch the runoff.i think i may borrow that idea if you dont mind... :muahaha: how are the new leaves and growth coming alongbro?all taken care of?
peace -T-
thanks, ya i needed a way to drain those things in that room cause i was spillin water everywhere so i used my old thinking cap and came up with that cheap solution.. my hole thing with this grow is doing it as cheap as possible. then my next harvest will have some nice new toys for the room :muahaha:

as far as new growth.
all is well..
starting to bud now so ill update soon!!
pceeeee

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea it seems like them bags are savin space too yo.because the little drain trays are always bigger then you need and that takes away the plus side of bein able to fit more bags then pots in there.
be waitin for ur update yo.peace

sneakinman13

Veteran
update!

update!

tonatiuh-aggreed..
save way more space this way.. and right now i dont have to much room so all that extra space helps!
and ask and you shall receive..update time :rasta:

i snapped a few shots of the flower room and mom cab so here we are...

^figured i would start it out with the mom cab..
from left to right.......hella clones... then GDP,MK-MOM 1.SOURD.MK-MOM2,
MK-MOM 3... not sure which 2 moms im going to keep.. will figure out after harvest..

^here we have the clones.. 3 are for a friend. 4 are g-13 clones that will be moms soon... rest are for sea of green on the counter of my flower room!

^GDP finnaly growing..
this bitch was shocked so bad when i first got it from marconi.. it didnt even try to grow for a few weeks. but now she is beasting! so i hope for some dank out of this girl..

^random view of the moms/ sour d

^SOUR D. this one im excited on...my friend harvested pounds upon pounds of this stuff and only found 3 seeds. and he gave me 1.. which is this beautiful lady right here!!!!

alright. now befor we move to the flower room.. lets take a break in silence for the death of the males..
:violin:

1 masterkush. 2 g-13...

alright.. now for the flower room!

^basic shot.. i raised the other plants so that the canopy will stay even and the other little plants wont stretch to much.
after i gutted the males. im left with 5 lady's... out of 8 plants total..
pretty nice odds. :joint: :joint:

^here we have a shot from the back side of the room.. here we can see how i light sealed my door with cardboard and tape.. lol
ghetto but effective....
i told you guys . doing this one ghetttttttto!
ha

^and for my last photo i figuerd i would try and snap a shot of the pretty white hairs..
damn orange glow making life difficult...

well until next time...
:rasta:

sneakinman13

Veteran
update!

update!

well i pulled my knee out. so while im stuck at my house i figured i would make a lil update..
so i snuck into the flower room hoping on one leg to snag this photo.. ha

other then that. my 2 g-13 female clones are rooted. so now i got 2 more moms for the tent.. and my GDP is just growin so q u ick now.. i had to transplant so once she gets a lil bigger ill post some more...
holllla

:joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint:

sneakinman13

Veteran
alrighttt
my friend who browses ic mag wanted me to post a few photo's of his closet grow...
setup =

11 , 23 watt day bright cfl lights.
5 gallon DWC bucket.
nutes = wet betty,pbp,calmag.
strains=hindu kushxskunk,grapefruit diesel.. both of which i now have clones of :joint:
and now for some photos

^right hindukushxskunk,left grapefruit diesel

^grapefruit diesel..

sneakinman13

Veteran
update!

update!

alright..
i took a few pics of the flower room this evening :muahaha:
it was hard to do these lady's justice with the shity cam i got and lacktor of proper light..
but here is what i got.. at about 2 weeks...

wellllll the bud sites are coming together nicely ..
everytime i look at them i can just see it filled out in my mind cause i kno where its going. and man im one happy mother fucker!!!!

thats it for now..
ill snap some photos of the veg area tomorow...
pcee

Last edited:

sneakinman13

Veteran
yet again,, update

yet again,, update

well sinse im stupid bored.
i thought mineaswell update..
so i got my hole veg area ready for some photos..
and here we have them! :rasta:

^start with the mom tent.
from left to right.
MK-mom 1,Sour D,MK-mom 2,MK-mom 3.
still not sure what moms im keeping..
time will answer that question.

^ from left to right.
clone trey=2 hindu kush x skunk, 3 grapefruit diesel,2 male g13 clones.still yet to kill them.one grandaddypurplee clone. and a few masterkush phenos..
im about to get a little s.o.g going on the sides of the flower room..
:jump:
then we got the GDP that im veggin for another month or so. befor i flower..
then the 6 cups are.. 2 g-13 moms.and 4 MK clones for s.o.g. all are rooted. and ready!

well thats it for now..
im suree ill post more pics tomorow when im bored
pceeee

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
woot...damn bro ur gettin ur selection up there yo.nice!
and you had a sweet ratio on them beans too,i hope i get them kinda m/f numbers.
ur plants are fillin out nice as hell bro.
and bro,theres nothin wrong with ghettofyin things...thats wassup. :joint:
peace

sneakinman13

Veteran
Tonatiuh said:
woot...damn bro ur gettin ur selection up there yo.nice!
and you had a sweet ratio on them beans too,i hope i get them kinda m/f numbers.
ur plants are fillin out nice as hell bro.
and bro,theres nothin wrong with ghettofyin things...thats wassup. :joint:
peace
thanks man
i got some tight pics last night. but my computer is punking me and wont let me upload...
maybe when i get back from the hospital ill beable to figure it out!

HydroFarmer

Hey Sneakinman,

Nice selection...can't wait to see some nugs!! yeah, I agree wiht Tonatiuh, ghettofying is the best way sometimes!!!

Nice work and stay safe....

sneakinman13

Veteran
HydroFarmer said:
Hey Sneakinman,

Nice selection...can't wait to see some nugs!! yeah, I agree wiht Tonatiuh, ghettofying is the best way sometimes!!!

Nice work and stay safe....
thanks hydrofarmer..
once i can upload pics again.... aka broken upload cord..
illl post some cause there kicking in flower right now.
veryyyyyyyy frosty too!
so ima try to get some pics updated!

HydroFarmer

whatup Sneak?

Just stopping in to check you out....

Looking really green in there bro. Lemme ask you a question.....I plan on keeping about 4 or 5 mothers for cloning purposes. What type of soil mixture do you use to keep yours in? I have never really grown in soil too much and there is so much info on it, I thought I would just ask someone that grew in soil already....

Peace and keep it green!!! :rasta:

Last edited:

DonChron

sometimes you feel your work isn't recognized ,especially when you got 10,000 watt grow ops posted up here... believe it though I've been readin every single post since the get go and that LST in fuckin great dude, gonna be some bushes when u flip the switch!!!

your mum/veg cab is stellar to dude, prime selection bro

sneakinman13

Veteran
HydroFarmer said:
whatup Sneak?

Just stopping in to check you out....

Looking really green in there bro. Lemme ask you a question.....I plan on keeping about 4 or 5 mothers for cloning purposes. What type of soil mixture do you use to keep yours in? I have never really grown in soil too much and there is so much info on it, I thought I would just ask someone that grew in soil already....

Peace and keep it green!!! :rasta:
hey hydro...
thanks for the respect..
and to answer your question...
i dont do anything special. i just use fox farms ocean forrest . for the soil..
and i do alot of LST training..
and when nessacary i top . but only when tieing it down wont help...or i want to stunt one side of a plant to let the other side catchup.
hope this helps some....

also. i just grow my moms untill there huge. take several cuts. then reflower them. so i never keep a mom more then a 3 or 4 months...

pceeee

sneakinman13

Veteran
DonChron said:
sometimes you feel your work isn't recognized ,especially when you got 10,000 watt grow ops posted up here... believe it though I've been readin every single post since the get go and that LST in fuckin great dude, gonna be some bushes when u flip the switch!!!

your mum/veg cab is stellar to dude, prime selection bro
haha
thats the truth.. i forget everyone on this board is blazed. and sometimes a bit to lazy to post..
haha
i do the same... :joint:

thanks for stoping by tho..
glad u like the lst ..
i wish i could get some pics up but my cam isnt working. :rant:
everythings looking real nice.
and the main 5 plants flowering are on 4 weeks now.
super frosty!

and thanks for noticing the mum/veg cab..
a bit ghetto.
but i only spent 2 dollars on it. and that was for ducktape.
haha
so its def doing the job!!
well like i said ima try to figure out a way to get some photo's up...
take it easy !

Haha nice set up, looking real good. I must say tho i got a good laugh at the ghetto mom cab, but major props. I like to see the pothead creativity.

sneakinman13

Veteran
XFieldofDreamsX said:
Haha nice set up, looking real good. I must say tho i got a good laugh at the ghetto mom cab, but major props. I like to see the pothead creativity.
hahaha
thanks...
ya that mom cab was due to a good friend from outa town,who was here. and lots of hash...
took like 4 hours belive it or not. we built it super sturdy for what we actually used..
lol