What's new

From Cotyledons To Trichomes:Superstone's grow log

Superstone

OE and MAT day 35

OE and MAT day 35

MAT keeps getting stickier day by day while OE is chunking up nicely.

Thank you HD...looks like you're going to have some chunky mamas as well.

Superstone

new batch of OE

new batch of OE

Just wanted to share these images of the new lineup sprouted around St.Patty's Day.I'm vegging these a little longer and plan on hauling in some real lunkers this time.

They seem healthy under a 400w halide at 250ppm and a ph of 6.0.

Superstone

Day 43

Day 43

Up until day 39 she was a voracious feeder..then she just stopped.I was keeping her at 900ppm throughout flowering but now she's at 600ppm for 1 more week until flushing begins.

I learned from Dubi that this pheno is the yunnan pheno which finishes at around 8.5-9 weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Superstone

Good job bud. Looks like someone will be getting Super Stoned quite soon!

Thanks Han!I must confess that it's been happening on a daily basis for the past few weeks.:thank you:

The both plants should cure up really nice and taste really good after they lose their green-ness in a few more weeks.They're already smooth 3 weeks in after a 3 week flush.

The Orient Express pheno yielded 92g while MAT yielded 75g...not too shabby after being force flowered at 8" tall.The yield should improve on this OE run as I let them veg a little longer before flipping...3 out of 4 showed sex before flowering and the 4th girl didn't reveal herself until about day 14.

Still using GH flora nutes but have cut back a few ppm to see if it makes a difference.

Here are the hungry and thirsty gals on day 28 12/12:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

Superstone

day 37

day 37

Husker Du and Numan:Thanks for the kind words!I think the growroom is finally getting dialed in;but the biggest challenge will be keeping the humidity under control for the last 4 weeks of flowering.It's starting to smell really dank when I open the cellar door to check on them and am fortunate that the odors don't carry through to the outside.I took the advise from Dubi at Ace seeds and upped the nutes for the 2 week explosive bud growth phase to 900ppm.At week 7 the flush will begin.It looks like a 7-8 week veg period should produce some real honkers this time around.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

Guest1298

Hi Superstone buds look amazing looks like its going to be a great yeild of gank yout going to have...hope i can get some good buds from my waterfarm can i ask how you lower your humidity because i am having problems with high humidty during lights off...anyway m8 top grow you got there...Peace Dankuser

Latest posts

Latest posts