What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

From Co, Ultra Sonja

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks hellosmily!

Here's some shots 7 weeks into flower. I'm thinking these will go 11 weeks give or take. The smell ranges, but my keepers have a stanky/skunky + menthol/dark cherry or dark fruit stench. All frosty as fuck, making it hard to decide which to keep. All the phenos have quite a bit of variation, in shape, size, and yield. Only one is really lagging in the yield dept though; not photographed here, I'm only taking pics of the keepers. I highly recommend this strain, very easy to grow, some are a little sensitive, but for the most part very forgiving plants. Enjoy!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
10 weeks in today, and I'm giving this girl the axe. I think it could go another week or so but I'm gonna attempt a reveg so I wanted bring it down a bit early. I'm really stoked to sample this strain, very complex aroma. More pics soon of the other fine ladies. Again BIG thanks to Steele for the beans!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This girl hit the jars last night, and man i gotta say I'm very excited to try this herb. The smell (and hopefully taste) is off the charts. Even my woman, who doesn't get that excited unless it's superior dank, was in awe. Very cheesy (parmesan) funky, with menthol and cherry in the mix, this shit was reeking up my driveway when we would pull up :D. The buds look amazing as well, I'll get some photos up later on. I had some variation in the phenos, but it gave me a nice selection to choose from. Definitely keepers to be found.

Props Steele!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Um, frost?
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey buddy, thanks for droppin by. Yep. Some could have gone a little longer...

Congrats Cobcoop! Nothin like opening a jar of some Stinky dank, trich covered Bud.

Great Pics Too. enjoy the fruits of your labor... :D

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a few more shots, this is the other keeper, the yield was better, but the smell wasn't quite as interesting it is very sweet and fruity. It's got some great color, all the plants had some purple, but this gal took the cake in that dept. It's a little hard to tell from the pics, but very nice.

Enjoy.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
Looks real nice!! I just ordered some Grindhouse seeds MB and TP. How do you like the US compared to the Prophet? Also smoke report pleaseee!! You know you want to:smokeit:!!

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey big ballin, thanks for droppin in! Unfortunately I haven't tried either, yet... But some reputable folk ;) have nothin but praise for the prophet. It will be my next order.

As for the smoke report, were getting our cure on, but it will be coming.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Smoke Report: Ultra Sonja, cheese pheno
First the pics.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Appearance:This herb looks great! There are some very nice, subtle, purple hues
on sativa-like buds. Absolutely covered in resin, the light green/purple buds
sport light orange pistols. Not the densest, but not fluffy either, I never
really seen the connection between density and potency myself. Overall I can find
anything I don't like about the apperance so it would get a 10.

Smell:Certainly one of the most unique aromas I've come across. Skunky/cheesey/
menthol/cherry, it's almost weird how distinct the smells are, it's automatic,
in that order every time. Definitely one to keep around because of it's uniqueness.
She gets a 10 on smell.

Taste:It's all skunky cheese, and a little spicy. Good, but I was really hoping for
the smell to translate better into the flavor. I don't have a proper cure on it really
though so if need be I can update in a few weeks. On taste I'd give it an 8.

Effect:Wow, this is a great strain for a heady effect. It gets you hard, right behind the eyes and
kind of warms over your head. (I spent 15 minutes trying to figure out if densest was the right word.)
Not really a trippy, and certainly not a paranoid type of high, but VERY uplifting and happy
effect. Ultra Sonja would be a great strain for those suffering from depression. This has to be a top five for me in the sativa dept. in fact the only ones that come
to mind which come close are grey mist ala late 90's, and lemon haze. For me the effect was
extremely enjoyable, certainly a 10.

One more big thanks to Steele, and the folks with the kind comments!

G

guest3854

Cob, very happy to hear that you found this cross worthy of keeping in yer stables. Our main goal, keeping tha terps of tha Cheese was huge and reading from your report, sounds like we nailed our goal; stoked you got a chance to run 'em. Both tha UK Cheese and tha Tang Tang are known fer heady highs, Tang Tang having an overwhelming and sometimes racy high; perfect fer depression. Really dug yer pics, beautiful ......

Stay healthy,
Steele

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Steele. I've never grow the exodus cheese, but from stuff I've read on here that pheno is pretty damn close. Took a few more shots of one of the other ladies, this shit is fantastic.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts