What's new

Frisian Dew smell??

Hi, I want to try Frisian Dew this year, anyone tryed it before? How does it smell when growing?? Is it a stealthy gorilla strain? and how much does it small when in flower?

thanks

JGP

I grew some FD lastyear and it hardly smelled at all , tasted really good though and had a nice fruity taste.Look for the purple pheno.

stonedar

Macro-aggressor
Veteran
I grew one single fem seed, it was old school smelling. kinda skunky kinda the musty smell I associate with purple weed. I liked it.

easy

Smelled a bit like berry/chocolate. A real looker with a pleasant smoke. One of our 'most wanted'.

picture.php

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
it grows well in the UK. My friend did one last year, it got massive although he didn't feed it or water it much-it didn't smell much when growing. It grew big long purple buds, similar to Easy's, that had a fruity/berry smell-
several good UK growers have reccomended it so I am trying a pack this year
cheers
eddieS

THC123

Veteran
as everyone else here says it doesnt smell much from a distance

smells range from herby to fruity to that "purple musty" smell

i prefer the pink fruity sweet pheno

FD is real nice but it has an incredible amount of phenos , i have counted like 10 or 12 phenos

perfect for on guerillia as it yields well even with unfavourable conditions it is the best yielding outdoor plant i ever grew one yielded 5 pounds

Thanks for your help, Im defiantly doing it now, easy thats some of the most beautiful looking bud ive seen in a while, cant wait to get started!!

easy

It's a pretty strain TF, a real garden star if you find the right phenom. We ran it mainly because of THC123's od threads. If you plan to include FD then I'd check out his work.

Latest posts

Latest posts