What's new

*Friends in Ganja Grow Show* Featuring Mr.Postman, Tbug, MeltingPOT

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
I screwed the pooch on the m/f ratio on my seed plants.. I ended up with 1 female outta 6 on the og/chemdogs. All my best looking/developed plants ended up being males with those. The c99/chems I'm 2 outta 5 so far, but have 2 more left to sex.. Pretty sure 1 is in fact a female, the other was an odd mutant-freak to begin with so don't hold to much value in it yet.. The c99/chem ratio wasn't so bad, but I got lil love from the og/chem ladies this run:puppydoge

I still half packs left of each, so hopefully my females are hiding out in remaining 6 og/chem beans;) I have some REAL nice males though.. I did have plans to make f2 beans somewhere along the line, so I may set up a box somewhere outta the way, and get myself some pollen... You know the saying. IF god hands you lemons... Let him autograph them so you can make millions selling them on ebay..

Other then that my tent is rocking right along!! Both ECSD look lovely, the wonder diesel is doing her thing, and I can smell the sweet c99 scent on the stems of the seed plants already... I always loved me some pineappley c99:smokeit:

oregon_guy

Sorry to hear about the bad ratio of males on those Post. I had a bad run of males on a strain while back. Just never know whats in them little beans. Sounds like you have some killer strains growin bro.

:smokeit:

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Sorry to hear about the bad ratio of males on those Post. I had a bad run of males on a strain while back. Just never know whats in them little beans. Sounds like you have some killer strains growin bro.

:smokeit:

Yup O_G you never know what those lil beans will hold:) I value a nice male as much as a female, but I had my heart set on a nice easy run with the purpose of selecting a couple keeper females. Not selecting males n messin with pollen just yet... We plan, and god laughs is a quote I learned to live by though hehe... I was hoping to have at least a couple females out of the 6 og/chem beans for a lil selection this run, but oh well. Those were the beans I was most excited about.. Been drooling over the og kush for years!! I still have 6 beans left, so maybe all the sexy OG ladies are hiding out for the summer run. I can only hope:prettyplease:

I think I got the potential for some good shit this run. I got my fingers crossed for a couple keepers from the new seed varieties... All in all it looks like I'll have 2 ECSD plants, 1 Wonder Diesel, the 1 og/chem from seed, and what looks to be 3 more c99/chem females from seed... One of the ecsd plants I intend to hit with some trainwreck bx1 pollen, but other then that the rest will be flowered out for bud production. though a c99/chemdog x trainwreck cross sounds like it could be nice... pineapple + mentholated sour lime = 63days till yummy:rasta: what about a ecsd x og/chem or ecsd x c99/chem cross those all sound like they could yield some real interesting plants. Don't think you could go to far wrong with those genetics.. Ahh so much for not wanting to mess with males/pollen:)

Last edited:

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
High post! soory bout' the bad luck bro! with your karma, im sure youll sort it out...lol. that one fem will prolly be the prize winner..lol.

Ill have to say that at this point im not too happy with the ecsd, that or its just not happy with me...lol. with 18days left, it doesnt look like they will fill out like yours and melts did. The WD and TW seem to be on track. So its somthing with what im feeding them i guess.:dunno:

so, maybe some pics in a few..no promises..lol.
peace, bugout

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Hehe those are the breaks Tbug.. Like you said maybe this lone fem will be my winner, yah know that 1 in one milion plant I've been searching for:rasta:

Sorry to hear the ecsd is not proudcing as it should this run.. Weird that the others look on track in the same system. Put some pics up when u get a chance, and maybe between us all here we'll be able to sort out any potential problem..

Here are the ladies I have in flower.. Been in there a week today.. ANother week and I'll go in and cut away all the lower down sucker bullshit... The coco plants have been fed Fnova at ~4ml + Magical 2.5ml per gallon..

Wonder Diesel (Original Keeper)
picture.php

ECSD (coco/hydro feed)
picture.php

picture.php

ECSD (organically grown) This is the chopped back mother plant... I'm hoping she produces with all those many lil/young tops. We'll see:)
picture.php

Last edited:

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
i swear that last nug shut almost convinces me this "kush haze" i have been smoking is really ecsd. that nugget looks almost identical to this stuff.
DSC_0046er.jpg
DSC_0191.jpg
DSC_0189c.jpg

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice nugs ALoc...Only noticeable difference is the color of the hairs IMO...whatever those are, they look BOMB! Peace mang.

MPOST...Garden looks great man....always the lushest vegging plants on ICMAG. Can't believe how many guys the SFV/Chem brought ya...You keep them all? Not that I'm talking to an amateur, but you have read about the funky stuff that was found in those beans before?...Male(ish) preflowers on future winner gals. I think IDO found some funky stuff...Keep good bro...

T! It sucks to hear that the Diesel isn't performing for you...Maybe she'll surprise you with her swell and her density...I hope!:biggrin:
I would love to see how things are lookin over there man!

NORE!:smokey:
RasP!:dance013:

picture.php

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
it may just be my cam making them look darker, i dunno the bud structure, leaf ratio, frostiness, all seem identical. defiantly bomb stuff just makes me wonder when i first got it the first thing i thought of was diesel with the smell it had. defiantly bomb stuff though. either or i can't wait til i get this gal in my new garden

keep it green guys

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
MPOST...Garden looks great man....always the lushest vegging plants on ICMAG. Can't believe how many guys the SFV/Chem brought ya...You keep them all? Not that I'm talking to an amateur, but you have read about the funky stuff that was found in those beans before?...Male(ish) preflowers on future winner gals. I think IDO found some funky stuff...Keep good bro...

Now that you mention it, I do remember Ido having some early issues with his plants. I think it was his thread.... It was either him or someone else in rez's section who mentioned something bout early herms/males going female... Thanks for reminding me of that MP:) I'll hit him up and see what he has to say bout his experiences.

I have 3 of the nicest lookin males in the pollen chamber already;) The other 2 males I was going to chop, but I'll put them back in with the ladies till I'm 150% sure.. I'm 100% sure they are showin male now.. 2-3 balls clumped together, but we'll see what happens..

Thanks for the props bro. I like the looks of that coco ecsd. Did a lil pinchin, bending, and tieing on that lady the last 2 weeks, and she took to it nicely. I'm real happy with how the coco plants are coming along this run.. I used a bit more cal/mag during the first few weeks in the new coco, and it seemed to be a real improvement.. I'm digging this new magi-cal supplement I'm trying, so far more then the cal-mag+ I always used before. 7.5ml per gallon the first 2 weeks in the coco, and then 2.5-5ml from then on.. It did a young plants body good:) The organic grown plants are doing there thing too.. Think I dosed them a lil heavy with the seabird guano right before the flip (nitrogen).. Getting a lil dark green leaf curl up top on my smaller seed plants, but it should be fine. Mostly idonesian bat guano top dressing from here on out with a lil ewc, mollasses, and florablend added to the water here and there. I'm really liking the florablend so far too.. Using it on both the hydro fed coco, and organic plants. Gotta love that alfalfa!! I Had roots within 5 days in the bubble cloner with that added in solution..

Last edited:

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
The final results are in:) 1 female & 5 males on the sfv ogkush x chem (no love there), and 4 females & 1 male on the c99 x chem (Lots of love here). 1 of those 4 c99 females being a smaller statured self topping mutant, though she will produce..

The lone c99/chem male, and 4 of the 5 ogkush/chem males were put into male isolation chambers for pollen production and some possible future crosses, and in-crosses down the road:rasta:

Not to to bad, but not the best ratio either... Just short of 50% m/f ratio... Wish I coulda had a few more ogkush ladies, but those are the breaks.. Plants are lookin good anyway.. I'll get some pics up in a day or two..

mdk ktm

damn this is a great read, i remember Mister Postman and Tbug from grasscity. Im not sure if you still go there, i havnt been there in a couple years. But anyway you 3 are killing it. Sweet pics, i hope i can get some of Rez's seeds soon. Thanks for sharing your gardens

+ rep to all 3 of you
peace

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
soon,all this will be a thing of the past.lawyers are loathsome but useful,it will be money well spent and may cause the DA to drop any charges right then and there.well... good luck,be smart and safe,pull the plug if you have to,you know there are plenty of folks who have your back...

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Take care over there MPost...This'll be a minor bump in the road for ya...
If you would have only stayed home and drank alcohol that day, like a good citizen would have LMAO....it's a mad world.

I

idoreallytry

Sux mpost way to make them do their job,,,hope everything works out for ya,,,peace
Meltingpot whats up bro i am on EDGE over here, feel like the devil is calling lol,,,peace