What's new

FriendlyFred Goes Sour

FriendlyFreD

this is pretty much a 8x8 area with 4k over it. it consist of 4 4x4 tables pushed together 20 per table.

Strain Sour Bubble
Day 1..
any input will be appreciated:joint:

FriendlyFreD

thanks everyone..

Unta i didn't keep track i put them on the tables spread out and waited for the canopy to fill in, i topped them aswell. It didnt take to long for them to fill in. I fed them everyday and they moved right along:joint:

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Those are some healthy looking plants. A big harvest is heading your way. Great work

-Funk

FriendlyFreD

sorry for the delay peeps, these pics are of them 9 days in(6/25) been a lil caught up and havent had a chance to upload. Im on the 3rd week now and everythings looking good. I'll snap some updated pics today or after the holiday weekend.

everyone enjoy your 4th of july, be safe n stay high:joint:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

G

guest5703

holy fuck yes!!! They are sooo bushy! Jeez man, how much do you expect to yield per plant?? 2 gallon pots right?? Keep it up man great work! PEACE

Seed Buyer

Is that BOG's Sour Bubble? What kind of coco and what nutes are you running? I just scored some BOG Sour Bubble seeds and am looking for insight.

FriendlyFreD

cali, your thread was an inspiration :joint: whatever they give, its that much more then what i had. new strain and never did something like this so its all new to me:joint:

thanks for stopping by wayne:abduct:

Seed, im not sure.. its a sour bubble crossed with a rhino if im not mistaken. The nutes and coco are all Canna.. i heard sour bubble can be some good stuff if treated right:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts