What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FRIENDinDEED's HOUSE

S

SPG.

:D nice jus' been in ya house!! those hanging bud (figures?) are smart bro. all smart!..
( :( lol ) saw 40 seconds bck ltr ;)
kudos..:)

S

SPG.

Vids all OVER the place well Smart! :D i was actually playing one then i scrolled down and looked at stuff and then it seemed to have gone,dunno.. lol you know how stuff is when ya high!!lol
rDWC m8 yea WAS the same here for the past yr of more(but then crap happened so i dont grow anymore). similar stle with the water level in ya buckets too! (?)dunno if you have said about this elsewhere but so i heard real recently to keep the water level 1" from the bottom of the pots is very important and "heath robinson" shows why ??[cant see how myself!] (on dr tone thread i think) sure there talking of cord roots!! i had alot i recall..
the spray from the airstone must reach 10-12" so no prob i thought..
would of liked less chunky roots tbh.
ciao ;)

Last edited:

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool Vid Journals op!!

Last edited:
S

SPG.

TY..:) ..Mine were homemade too
hope im answering the right thread lol.. :laughing: :joint:

S

SPG.

:D Hi mate/bro arhhhg :-/ "a title" levels the heads out with some peers/countrymen i think,lol, check out my sh*t.. tho,i recently got busted again! and like this Guy im gonna move house talkin of that if i were in the states id go to where your legal to grow a few! i hear theres something like 19-21 marijuana "easy?" states! the laws-police activity is gonna be way more relaxed, sure..

:) Ya water level looks fine in those rectangular buckets yea you have probably talked of that previously :D tbh ive let the water go down to maybe 6" in the past with no problem.^spray like i say^ -ya must have kids! cus i saw you on the "what are you watching " thread "paws2":-D try/dl "peppa pig" lol
:woohoo: im 43 nearly and barley miss a show! :biglaugh: :shrug: (Richard rabbit m8 Cant help but laugh :-D tis the SOUNDS!!)
Smoking some weed-kalimist for the first time in weeks since the bust :( im on the 3rd one skinner (if ya know what i mean) )
Watched ya vids m8 28.06/14 and the latest one.Time flies when ya interested in summit! :-D
Enthusiastic and Cool
way to be

(dunno about the white(?) fly bugs? but i have read about them at 1 time,sure
Gnats (blackfly larvae) are devastaiting m8 the larvae eats the roots the symptoms start with new growth being killed off then the effects make the leaf edges etc die man and in a matter of a few days? the whole plant is dead bad sh*t )
i had em on some GREAT seeds i had onetime gut wrench!! = end of seeds

gnatrol (for you) is the thing to have.

Last edited:

woolybear

Veteran
ok that was wierd but YO FRIEND INDEED... remember your viewers are most likely stoned so 20 minute videos are fine... if you feel like 5 minute videos, do a 5 minute video, then fuck around on camera for 10-20 more minutes because it seems like you are comfortable chatting behind the camera

you're not on tmz more tape your get the better

kind of inspires me to do the same!

S

SPG.

Guilty o' that! smokin' Kalimist after a desolate few wks.
Exactly my point "time flies.."
(well done)

:)

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
ok that was wierd but YO FRIEND INDEED... remember your viewers are most likely stoned so 20 minute videos are fine... if you feel like 5 minute videos, do a 5 minute video, then fuck around on camera for 10-20 more minutes because it seems like you are comfortable chatting behind the camera

you're not on tmz more tape your get the better

kind of inspires me to do the same!

thanks for that woolybear, I really appreciate beneficial ,positive feedback. I could get a lil comedic if I liked but I don't want come off unrealistic. I guess maybe I could because things are changing all the time with me and a like that, as long as it is beneficial and is progressive because ill chuck something "cool" and "ritzy" for "what really works on a KISS level" type setup anyday.

what im doing works, its hard to relay that with simple posts, and I avoid any negativity cause I know who my (im high right now and I really don't wanna use the word "audience" cause it sounds kinda "pre Madonna- ish" lol), but I know who im talking to and who I want to talk to , ya know, I guess I don't wanna be famous just relatable, and the only way to be that is to be honest imo and what better media than vid

and I honestly think they are looking for dangerous ppl more so than anything, but you know what, I don't even really wanna talka bout that negative vibe so I wont ("don't even put in the air" if you know what I mean)

see you guys next vid, theres definitely some changes, minor but major at the same time

ok that was wierd but YO FRIEND INDEED...

***woolybear - roflmao, I know what you mean about weird, im readin this shit like "whaa?" shit, lol, im not gonna say anything, its cool man, roflmao, its cool, fuck it let it rock ima get at him in a minute though on some "lol-wtf" type shit! I really wanna understand it cause I know theres a message there, roflmao (comedy central)

S

SPG.

:D all good all good m8...no worries. your vids are cool and ya good with that thing!
i jus' play around lol .
spose

hidden msg bro :) =Internets awesome!

Last edited:

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
Look fwd to ya nxt vid m8,good stuff :smoker: :smokeit:

yeah man, I want you to stick around and chime in every once in a blue. your an interesting cat and if im not mistaken you were high at the time you posted so that's even better! lol

:biggrin:

S

SPG.

^ load a crap DOWNSTAIRS(front room) was a little prop with 14-15 clones init! (at the end of the sofa on the floor)Upstairs was 9 vegging Mothers and None in the flower room
still,:rolleyes: "D me" :woohoo: what a fk up eh :D!
[im the police now,lol!! freakin'tabloids]
-----------
"Dont call me a Liability ;-D" :biglaugh: :nono:

Last edited:
S

SPG.

(if/when) try & get some bud shots :) and linger on them for a bit..! :D

Last edited:

FRIENDinDEED

Veteran
Yep.:D.. "Tbh" m8 i liked how (honest) "up front " and non-secretive you are
Something i couldnt Comprehend when i first hooked up with icmag in sept 2010 I expected everybody to be chilled out happy 'n' shl' e.g:party:

[Still.. Gotta be REAL aint ya!!!.. :-D]
:nono : ..This is me:http://www.crewechronicle.co.uk/new...ws/man-suspected-cannabis-plants-home-7278501
:rolleyes:
TOTALLY the wrong pic tho!? :chin:
My front door(s) looks like this[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=55279&pictureid=1292495&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

WOW!!! ok, never want that attention! lmao

that first link in your sig of that show "the young ones" was awesome! I remember that show, and I immediately recognized the guy in the black coat since he played/stared in that movie "drop dead fred"

got family in stayeibridge (I think that's the spelling) and I remember when I was in England as an American kid and saw my first punk so many moons ago, the kid I was playing with wanted to leave the park so bad and I just sttod there with my jaw dropped because I knew very well what they were but never thought i'd see one, you know, kinda like seeing bigfoot on some real shit. lmao

S

SPG.

:D,bigfoot lol..^ahhhh! sure stalybridge is near me(manchester) and not down south (london) as first suspected "cool" LITERALLY! lul
Yep thats Rik Mayall! "sad loss" m8
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=287264

Drop Dead Fread lol [YOUTUBEIF]VYxojalUplg[/YOUTUBEIF]
:D Bean's funny too :woohoo:[YOUTUBEIF]BoDXyfAUBQc[/YOUTUBEIF]
ltr bro (saturday ;) )

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts