What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

fresland indica?what ,where.

kola

hey guys, and gals just been sitting on a question possibly you old timers can answer back in 84 i had the pleasure of getting beans from neville at the cannabis castle and i got a strain he called freisland indica. was some of the biggest buds i have ever saw with a mellow spicy taste but lost most of it to thieves. was wondering what ever happened to this strain or what if anything do they call it now?????????????? thanks

goldfronts

if it is M-39, you should check out rez d-39, that is supposed to be some nice medecine with a big yeild....

Check it

alGrenDh

br26 said:
i guess the freisland is also known as the M-39, which i didn't know.

here are some results

with the mighty might

http://cannabismarijuana.com/wonderberry-early-riser.html

LOOK AT M-39 FOR MORE!!!!

Friesland Indica
M33
Huge plants, lots of sticky side branches...under ideal conditions, 2 lbs per plant. Suitable for northern outdoor and indoor. Plantlet method gives optimum results

$50 for 15
----

No scanner on this system, sorry. The pic is of 3 standing grizzly bear sized plants. I can post one Monday if anyone wishes.

kola

thanks for the info this is a great strain i grew outdoors and though they were short (only because i wanted them that way) they had huge tops, about as big as my head and i,m not a pin head, even the lower branches had budded to about there full length. i will definetly check m39 thanks again

Latest posts

Latest posts