What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fresh Uptown Haze

mrOJ

Whats up everyone? hope all is well. Just wanted to post up some of this fuego I was lucky enough to be blessed with... just so happens its some more haze...:woohoo::biggrin: Brings me way back everytime I pop the jar. This herb never gets old. Also some wax made from the utpown, shits insane.

Attachments

• IMG_3278.JPG
    IMG_3278.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3280.JPG
    IMG_3280.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3288.JPG
    IMG_3288.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3281.JPG
    IMG_3281.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3282.JPG
    IMG_3282.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 22

edibleman

Agreed this sample does appear very similar to an OG, but I can verify that this is her. I will put up a better pic. She reeks like what o used to get down in Miami, as well as what I've bought off the block in NYC. I've gotten different batches that are brown, some super light green, and some crazy fox tails. Also copped super Dense samples of haze. This particular batch was super dense. She reeks like catpiss, sandalwood, fresh ground black pepper, and incense. Truly nostalgic to smoke her... effect of sniffin a gagger, this is get shit done weed!

edibleman

:tiphat:

Attachments

• image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 20
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 16
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 12