What's new

.:Fresh Start:.

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
Thanks a lot for dropping by and for the nice wordz Globule and Rootidec!!
So the girls are almost finished, im just waiting for the coco to dry a lill bit more so i can harvest them, will be hitting the 80 days,i didnt gave them the best flush but ive picked a sample bud, 3 days dry on top of the hps hood, and all in all i am pleased with it, it has the flavor that im used to, and it burns nice and even, not harsh, so it tells me that i can harvest all of them, that will be some major work,at least for me, im not used to harvest so much bud, but im not complaining hehehee!
im gonna drop some pics that i took day couple days ago , next update will be harvest time, see ya!!!
cheers

Amnesia Haze @ 76 days 12\12

CONTINUES...

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
:ying::ying:

veri veri nice lookin plants m8, perfect run..the canopy look happy and nice, sweet nuggs brotha!!
respect for the high quality!!!

:tiphat:

Lifer

Veteran
Cards gotta be in your favor with that full house you're packin'!

You get like a gorillion pounds out of that tent?

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
heheh sorry guys, but yeah it´s been busy here, ive just finished harvest and trimming, theyr now drying, it´s by far the most ive pulled ever, dont know if ill get a pound, but that would be awesome, ive been eye balling and i think the minimum that i will get is 20 gr dry, but is still too early to say, this strain does not give rock hard nuggz so it might look like more that it really is, but i know that quality is there for sure, anything over 300 gr and im really happy, i will try and get pic up but im still recomposing from all that trimming job,45 minutes plus per plant wen i was alone, i was lucky enough that a couple of friends came by to help or else i would still be doing that, thanks to every one that showed up to this, and if you still following and wanna give your guesstimate on what the final weight will be, lets see hwo gets closer, just to give a start up my guess is 475 thats a 31.7 gr per plant, im aiming high i know heheh, lets see what ya guys have to say!!
1L

5th

Veteran
Glad to hear it.

I like being wrong, so I'm gonna say 20g per plant. So get back with some pics n' some dry weight and show me I way under estimated. :tiphat:

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
Well guys here they hare, sorry for the delay but ive been dealing with some mean tooth pain and i just wanna be sit and watch tv medicated!
i harvested them @ 82 days, they were 2 days in the dark merely to let them dry more, most of them are still hanging, but i weighted one of them after 8 days drying, 35 grams, i know it still gonna loose some, but i think it still gonna be a decent average per plant, gonna wait till the stalks snap to make the final weight in, and i will let ya guys know!!
cheers

Amnesia Haze Harvested @ 82 days 12\12

5th

Veteran
Lets's say they end up at 28g a plant....by my count thats 15 zips....spot on brother...spot on. :tiphat:

Globule

Bloody well done BS!
Your beautiful plants are turning into some beautiful buds :)

Very impressive growing bro - and I bet those Sativas will be some damn nice brain candy for you.

You deserve every bit of that bountiful harvest and I hope you enjoy every last gram. You've earned it mate!

So what are you planning to do with your tent next round? :D

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
Thanks guys,yea im quite pleased with the result, both quality as quantity is all i could expect and better,well in the next run im still figuring out, im gonna stop for a wile, i am planing on moving, so as soon as that is done i will have to decide, i have in veg a big bunch of plants to take cuttings and see what theyr made of, ive not had the chance to grow them well so this time i want to see if theyr worth keeping or not, their from some seeds of an outdoor op in california, a friend that went trimming there gave me 2 strains he said one is "OG" the other is "Kush" never saw them being called like that and my friend does not now much about strains so i didnt get much info on them, i just know that the "OG" is really nice and ive used a male in a cross and turned out great, so this got me eager to try them properly , plus some of the mother plants that ive been working in the past like SP1, Amnesia Haze, Masterkush x Trainwreck, Chemdog from Greenhouse (yea i want to see for myself if this is a rip off) and Firestarter witch is Casey Jones(Kali Mist x Sour Diesel) x WIFI (The White x Fire Og) this one i cant wait to try, this is the most close to an elite clone only cross that ive been so it will be fun to compare to what im used to smoke.
Heres a SP1 x OG that i was telling ya about, what ya guys think?

5th

Veteran
I think if IC is in need of another photogragher....you'd be perfect for the job. Stellar pics.

Your grow was like a great book my friend. Very submersive and a shame when it's over lol.

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
Thanks 5th thats a big compliment, i really love taking photos, and not just weed, but in true honesty, it was this sacred plant that turn me in to, this time around i was a lill bit lazy and just made some snapshots, but wen i have time i like to play around with it, using different lenses, different sources of light and it´s placement, the shutter speed, and normally using a tripod i can explore more possibility´s, as much as i love your compliment some folks here in IC just make me feel like an amateur at this, i respect them a lot and try to absorb as much as i can through theyr photos, fellas like Doobieduck, Massakrator, Anandaground, BubbleMan, Lifer, and the list goes on and on,so my thanks to them for making this forum so enriched!!
heres some pics from the past!
1L

Latest posts

Latest posts