beatiful plants bro!
very nice job and strain selection, as always
how about this purple hills? it´s a selected pheno? very frosty purple strain
and the americana, super branched!
best vibes!

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
Thanks pedrero,hows it been??

Purple hills is a cross that i made with a male that came from a trimmer friend in the same pack as The infamous and Americana, they came as OG, and a Female PCK (Cannabiogen),she is pretty frosty and it finishes really early, 55 days and you can pick them! the Americana wont yeild but it seems fire, sweet but fire!!

Last edited:

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
Thanks wildgrow,shes a beauty, i wanna make the testdrive on her so bad,its a shame about the low yield, i bet it will be worth the trouble hehe!

Now lets show of Dinachem, i think they hit this one on the nail, im no expert on chem strains traits, but i think she his a good representative of the line, o hope people with expertise on this line try this seeds and give a strait opinion, i only got one fem seed, and i think i got something to keep for a wile, i wanna try her in soil to try to bring out the smell, its already there in coco, but usually i get different and sometimes better smell out of my cuts Soil VS coco.
well here she is

Dinachem @ 50 days 12\12

Cheers

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
Were hitting day 64 of flowering, only the sativas need more time, the rest is getting ready to chop, their being flushed so its about to go down,hope the mold don't sneak on me, till now its all good, this time I've got my DSLR to get some decent pics before i got the scissors out, hope you enjoy!!!

Full tent view @ 64 days 12\12
(PS: wildgrow this is not the best attempt but here it is buddy)

Top 44 @ 64 days 12\12

Kali Mist @ 64 days 12\12