What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

fresh outa jail after 6yrs UK

PadawanWarrior

1ed235a2-8795-4e75-a52c-751d9b3ac69f-1657894030067.jpg

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
all this cookie/stardog shit some ov itsn ok pesonaly i think its over rated....
no truer words... :)

Welcome glad you are back on the bricks my brother I am in the states and have had the same

problem

I have a few brothers acrossed the pond that have vacationed at The Maze

very nice to have you with us and here is to a great grow for you

all the best and stay free

Dequilo

Persianfarmer

whats everyone growing ? where has all the haze gone. all this cookie/stardog shit some ov itsn ok pesonaly i think its over rated.... UK S.E England London
Shit man I am glad you are a free bird! Enjoy every minute of your life bro!
I experienced a true Icmag miracle and growing some crazy beans sent to me by a brother here in this forum!
Growing some Ultra Early Love, Early Grape x Friesland Bx, Serious 7 x Friesland Bx and a few others. Hope it will fit on my tiny balcony 😂😂😂

ccgnz

cheers fella
Six yrs. is a decent bid of time,glad you made it in 1 piece, bet simple pleasures are off the charts for you after that,are prisons across the pond as politically charged (racial,gangs,politics) as in the US,please don't bother answering if your tryin to forget it all,just curious.In the US a man in the fed. system has to walk a FINE line to stay alive best intentions to do strait time can go awry do to the game.

Katrak

no truer words... :)

Welcome glad you are back on the bricks my brother I am in the states and have had the same

problem

I have a few brothers acrossed the pond that have vacationed at The Maze

very nice to have you with us and here is to a great grow for you

all the best and stay free

Dequilo
sweet bruv what genes u got cooking in the Kitching
Six yrs. is a decent bid of time,glad you made it in 1 piece, bet simple pleasures are off the charts for you after that,are prisons across the pond as politically charged (racial,gangs,politics) as in the US,please don't bother answering if your tryin to forget it all,just curious.In the US a man in the fed. system has to walk a FINE line to stay alive best intentions to do strait time can go awry do to the game.
im a gypsy/traveller we been gang bangin from day dot ..thats to to say were outcasts were bred to stick tgether so yer im on paper the government got me as gang assosiation from birth....

Katrak

sweet bruv what genes u got cooking in the Kitching

im a gypsy/traveller we been gang bangin from day dot ..thats to to say were outcasts were bred to stick tgether so yer im on paper the government got me as gang assosiation from birth....
us travellers therefore stick together ...im english .if i get nicked in scotland i know fellow gypsys have my bk no matter where in europe i get pinched im good. same with the muslim brothers..