What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Freeman-on-the-land - Lawful not Legal

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
right, cheers medical, i gotta start doing alot of research on this, and figure out my way to help the revolution.
Governments cant take from, what they dont own right?,
They need us not to realize that, we are flesh and blood, and we are not that corperate name on that birth certificate, all caps = corperate right?

right, cheers medical, i gotta start doing alot of research on this, and figure out my way to help the revolution.
Governments cant take from, what they dont own right?,
They need us not to realize that, we are flesh and blood, and we are not that corperate name on that birth certificate, all caps = corperate right?

Hey Afrosheep,
It's great to see people waking up to this. There is much they do not want us to know. I think after all these years of study, for me, the most important lesson or realization is this....

1. Principal over the Agent. The Agent (corporate government agents) can never have authority over the Principal (the free un-contracted people) , as the interest can never be greater than the Principal.
2. The Charge is a Tax, and the return of the charge (warrant, indictment, etc) , after "acceptance" is a Tax Return to the Agent, from the Principal. Meaning they must accept is and adjust the account to zero, thereby releasing the property, your Strawman, or in some cases, your body, being warehoused in the Prison.
3. In court, never answer questions with anything other than another question. If this is not always possible, then tread carefully, but never believe that they ever have anything on you, because the only thing they have is your ignorance, if anything.

There are LOTS more important things to know, but those are the most important areas to study around. IMO

AfroSheep

Knowledge is power, Money isn't power.
This is awesome, ive kinda known about it for a year or so now, but never have read into is so much, but im glad i now have, i think its a great idea that we can take what is rightfully ours back, the law the land the freeman!,

I new about the birth certificate being in caps which makes "our name" a corperate entity, but it in no way means that we are that corperate entity, seeming we are flesh and blood human, and we are in no way that other entity.

I just have to do alot of learning and reading, and figure out how exactly to word the certain questions, and understand what they are asking, and how to respond in this proper manner, not to incriminate myself in anyway while doing so.

I will sign no contract by giving up my flesh and blood. name

Knowledge is power, Money isn't power.
This is awesome, ive kinda known about it for a year or so now, but never have read into is so much, but im glad i now have, i think its a great idea that we can take what is rightfully ours back, the law the land the freeman!,

I new about the birth certificate being in caps which makes "our name" a corperate entity, but it in no way means that we are that corperate entity, seeming we are flesh and blood human, and we are in no way that other entity.

I just have to do alot of learning and reading, and figure out how exactly to word the certain questions, and understand what they are asking, and how to respond in this proper manner, not to incriminate myself in anyway while doing so.

I will sign no contract by giving up my flesh and blood. name

Precisely.
Signatures GIVE Credit.
When you sign something, you just created the debt, they will now hold against you. Nothing can be done to make you sign anything.

bentom187

Veteran
what countries are you guys from? ive already been told the consitutional drivers licence dosnt actually hold water, i found out by asking a law student to give it to her teacher who is also a judge,and basicly laughed after he did the research and told the student thats its all BS he looked at the cases in wich the supposed rulings where in favor of the contutional right to travel,and the case numbers provided have nothing to do with driving,and some where complete fabrications.
am i saying hes telling the truth no he could just lie ,but somone could be lying to us too. im in the US so i was woundering how many have succesfully ditched the tax man and the law man.

and if you watch the set of videos in the series starting with this one,when she starts tellin the jusge the cases in wich the ruling was in the defendants favor,those are the cases im reffering to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNPUfsdPXxw

There is a HUGE difference between a Pro Se litigant, which Ivy is, in this video, and a Freeman or Sovereign. The Freeman or Sovereign does not introduce "motions". The Freeman or Sovereign directs the court with direct "orders". You play their game, by their rules, and you lose. The game is rigged. You MUST stay out of "their" court. You MUST bring them into YOUR COURT! You do that by not answering their questions, with anything other than questions back to them. You do not make motions or pleadings to the court. It's YOUR COURT!, not their corporate playground or Nazi boot camp.

bentom187

Veteran
i dont think we are in the same country.. what is a pro se leagant? and if i am a sovereign or freeman ,in the u.s.a. . im supposed to tell the court what to do ?
have you ever seen that in your life ? or been to court? you just get held in contempt(because its easy for the judge to do).the people get paid either way so dont expect much.

"You play their game, by their rules, and you lose" im sorry but this is everything in your own words.

i admire your bravery to the bone, but the damage is done politicians have free reign, if the educated dont vote than the uneducated will,and thats how it works,they'l just change their stances on whatever they like to entertain ideas ,of the dumbest.
and im just as unhappy about it as you.

i am "feeling out " solutions and possibley may succeed but im avoiding their game all together,and its gona take sacrafice , so if anyone isnt prepared to make any sacrafices you gonna be dissapointed.

it takes reconstruction of what we love and to denounce the ideals of the greedy.
in other words a concorted efforts of the people we love and want to protect,
and nothing at all to do with goverment.

or at least the solution should include these.

i dont think we are in the same country.. what is a pro se leagant? and if i am a sovereign or freeman ,in the u.s.a. . im supposed to tell the court what to do ?
have you ever seen that in your life ? or been to court? you just get held in contempt(because its easy for the judge to do).the people get paid either way so dont expect much.

[I AM IN AMERICA, THE OVERTAKEN LAND. BEEN THERE, AND DONE THAT. YOU CANNOT BE HELD IN CONTEMPT FOR ASKING QUESTIONS. THEY DON'T GET PAID, IF THEY LOSE THEIR JOBS.]

"You play their game, by their rules, and you lose" im sorry but this is everything in your own words.

[YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE CONTEXT I SAY THIS IN]

i admire your bravery to the bone, but the damage is done politicians have free reign, if the educated dont vote than the uneducated will,and thats how it works,they'l just change their stances on whatever they like to entertain ideas ,of the dumbest.
and im just as unhappy about it as you.

[IF THEY CREATE A CHARGE AGAINST YOU, IN COURT, AND IT DOES NOT EXIST TO BEGIN WITH....THEN, WHEN YOU PAY IT BACK, WITH YOUR SIGNATURE, AND THEY REFUSE TO ACCEPT IT AND ADJUST THE ACCOUNT, AND RELEASE YOU, THAT IS "ABSCONDING WITH TREASURY FUNDS", ON THEIR PART, EMBELLEZING, THEFT OF GOVERNMENT PROPERTY ETC., WHICH IS A SERIOUS FELONY, AND THEY KNOW THIS.]

i am "feeling out " solutions and possibley may succeed but im avoiding their game all together,and its gona take sacrafice , so if anyone isnt prepared to make any sacrafices you gonna be dissapointed.

[LIFE IS ABOUT BEING A MASTER OR BEING A SLAVE. IN AMERICA, YOU HAVE A CHOICE, YOU JUST HAVE TO KNOW LAW, AND COMMERCE. THE CREDITOR IS THE MASTER, THE DEBTOR IS THE SLAVE]

it takes reconstruction of what we love and to denounce the ideals of the greedy.
in other words a concorted efforts of the people we love and want to protect,
and nothing at all to do with goverment.

[THE FOUNDING FATHERS USED LAW TO GET THE BRITISH OFF THEIR BACKS, AND BACKED THAT UP WITH GUNS, AND FORCE. THAT'S WHAT IS NECESSARY TO DEAL WITH ALL TYRANTS]

or at least the solution should include these.
I AGREE

COMMENTS IN CAPS

bentom187

Veteran
[I AM IN AMERICA, THE OVERTAKEN LAND. BEEN THERE, AND DONE THAT. YOU CANNOT BE HELD IN CONTEMPT FOR ASKING QUESTIONS. THEY DON'T GET PAID, IF THEY LOSE THEIR JOBS.]

but they wont be fired right then and there,they still make a ruling concerning the person infront of them.
so you tried fillerbusting them in a sence ,by asking them relivant/irrelivant questions ? and it worked?

[YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE CONTEXT I SAY THIS IN]

gotch ya, i was thinking of it as as soon as you enter the court and try to win at their game its inherrantley fatal.

[LIFE IS ABOUT BEING A MASTER OR BEING A SLAVE. IN AMERICA, YOU HAVE A CHOICE, YOU JUST HAVE TO KNOW LAW, AND COMMERCE. THE CREDITOR IS THE MASTER, THE DEBTOR IS THE SLAVE]

hmmm.... ok so basicly we have to pay income ,sales,& property taxxes ect.. or go to jail
so we are in debt to the country off the bat, the alternitive is literal prison so we must work for them ,neither of these seem to be the master position.
wouldnt it be better to be self sufficent and not have a job? and yeah thats what i meant about sacrafice, i figure you can spend all day working for them or yourself,wich i think is alot more gratifying and whole lot less stress. but this is a personal opinion im not forcing anyone to take this as the only solution.

[THE FOUNDING FATHERS USED LAW TO GET THE BRITISH OFF THEIR BACKS, AND BACKED THAT UP WITH GUNS, AND FORCE. THAT'S WHAT IS NECESSARY TO DEAL WITH ALL TYRANTS]

semi agree on this,the term you reap what you sow,comes to mind,or live by the sword die by the sword.and seems to be the pervading rule rather than the exception.so you see why theres a conflict with this statment.although a tyrant may be harming people their is ways to mitigate there effectivness and make their life hell and he'll lose all taste for battle.but on a basic level protect all life not just the ones that are conveiniant to wipe out.
on another note what are the resources you guys are looking at to figure this out it cant just be youtube.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Look... the point is moot.

At least in America the govt was set up to protect our rights.

It has become a tyrant which breaks the contract. All the paperwork bullshit is just that now.

The most important thing is keeping OUT of their way while they crash and setting up a local solution to handle affairs when the country is broke and collapses.

There really isn't much time as the dollar is now making it's last gasps as the world reserve currency. This will mean the collapse of the current govt... leaving us ripe for a fascist takeover. (Fascism is where religion and corporations work with a dictator/small-group-of-insane-people and the military, to rob the general public. Wait... that kinda sounds like America only with police instead of military... hmmmmm.)

Anyhoo... the point is that you don't want to be in a largely populated area and it's best to be as self sufficient as possible.

You're nearly out of time. Do you have any skills you can use to barter with for food, gas and clothing?

Look... the point is moot.

It has become a tyrant which breaks the contract. All the paperwork bullshit is just that now.

The most important thing is keeping OUT of their way while they crash and setting up a local solution to handle affairs when the country is broke and collapses.

There really isn't much time as the dollar is now making it's last gasps as the world reserve currency. This will mean the collapse of the current govt... leaving us ripe for a fascist takeover. (Fascism is where religion and corporations work with a dictator/small-group-of-insane-people and the military, to rob the general public. Wait... that kinda sounds like America only with police instead of military... hmmmmm.)

Anyhoo... the point is that you don't want to be in a largely populated area and it's best to be as self sufficient as possible.

You're nearly out of time. Do you have any skills you can use to barter with for food, gas and clothing?

No offense to you personally, because i'm sure your intentions are well rooted. But people who encourage others to give up on freedom are nothing but enslaved, mind controlled, zombified submissive bitches. There are plenty of positive things to say, regardless of whether or not you believe in the tactic, as long as you believe in freedom, then be supportive. But to encourage anyone to give up, or tell them it's "moot", I always suspect as a government plant or a completely mind controlled bitch.

I think your ideas are valid and good though. Best to stay clear in many ways, but if we all stay clear, then there is nobody to oppose them. That's chickenshit.

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran

C'mon now dude wtf. This is akin to posting "Why you shouldn't grow weed, by the FBI". Have you ever heard of a lady called Mary Croft? She has a great free PDF you should read if you haven't yet. As the lady says, "consider the source".

To anyone saying the strawman stuff is not legit because a lawyer said so, let me ask you, do you honestly expect ANY legal entity to just say - "oh hey, btw there is this great get out of jail free trick which ends all control we have over you. We were trying to keep it secret but I guess the cat's outta the bag now, so go nuts with it!" ?

I think part of the problem is people want an easy fix, and instant satisfaction, especially stoners, and then give up when they see it's a little more complex than just sending in a letter and stop paying taxes and registration.

I think another issue is that some people may think FMOTL is all there is. This is a very broad concept and is covered by many people not directly associated with FMOTL movement. There are many books and video seminars available including ways you can delve in and out of public/private and use the system to your advantage. Winston Shrout. Mary Croft. Living Temple sessions. (In australia) Thomas Anderson, Mark P, Mark McM. (watch the looks on the cops faces when someone confronts them with the right words :D). View some other Mark McM youtubes, tell me how he got the private agreement with the Dept of Transport to drive around w/ no rego etc. How did Thomas get his? Just sweet talkers I guess?

On youtube alone there are hundreds if not thousands of examples of *some* elements of fmotl working. If you care to say it doesn't work, then explain how it's worked for all these people, to some degree? Again please remember, it's not like the govt is just gonna come out and say "oh okay then, we fess up *cheeky grin* ". People are clawing at this one road-stop and one police-home-invasion at a time. There is no helpful pamphlet or guidebook available at the courthouse titled "So you want to be a freeman?". Right? And there never will be, so for the love of freeman, please stop asking lawyers and shit for advice on this. /smh. Lawyers are trained to deal in legal fiction. I can't believe I'm on a dope forum trying to tell people not to trust lawyers, crikey. Isn't it obvious???!

Was it early early on this thread where someone posted the vid of the canadian guys got pulled over in their driveway, no license, no rego, refused to contract with the cops? (maybe was on another forum). It ended with like 10+ police cars having to leave with their tail between their legs. How do you propose that happened if the general FMOTL/sovereign idea holds no weight? Did the cops just decide to give them a break? Maybe it was lunchtime? Maybe the cops had to go construct mental barriers to keep themselves locked firmly into their fiction?

I did most of my research like a year ago now, so I cannot remember the guys name, but hopefully someone does and can provide a link, but he is a US judge and a practising FMOTL. Do the naysayers propose that they know more about "if it's valid/legit" than this guy?

Seriously guys, don't give up on freedom so easily.

Hydro,

This will mean the collapse of the current govt... leaving us ripe for a fascist takeover
Call me crazy but you live right now in a fascist society. So do I. Are you familiar with the fasci symbol? What do you think they are trying to symbolize with it all over your money, statues of your leaders, et al, et al. If it walks like a fascist and quacks like a fascist, AND puts fascist symbology all over it's instruments of power, then it's a duck. Or something like that :)

The moneymen have complete control over the whole financial system in my opinion. Every economic collapse is manufactured, and it is only happening to rob you of more wealth, and keep your eyes off what's really important. See: war, the desire for one world economy, and global warming and whatever else.

I love your country nearly as much as your patriots do, but it was set up by a bunch of masons to serve their own interests.

Ok I'm done. :) Thanks again freeman.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
No offense to you personally, because i'm sure your intentions are well rooted. But people who encourage others to give up on freedom are nothing but enslaved, mind controlled, zombified submissive bitches.
Filing paperwork is not freedom. Spending 30 years of your life fighting the system is not freedom. You're doing time and community service... voluntarily.

Spend your time wisely in finding those that are awake enough to be receptive to this information. Don't waste your resources... you have precious little of them.

There is nothing you're going to do AT THIS POINT to stop this elephant of the U.S. GubMent from continuing it's careening path off the cliff.

Focus on keeping yourself clear of the system. Move away from heavily populated areas. Become as self sufficient as possible. Develop as many barterable skills as possible.

Most importantly, work with other local people to set up a system alongside the current one for handling the law. Check the link in my sig. It's good stuff.

Stay Safe!

p.s. particle concentrations from fukushima are very high in the midwest right now. Stay indoor and keep your kids inside.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
in for a penny, in for a pound.
best be prepared to accept real 'change', like having to fend off armed raving lunatics, hungry and horny, to protect what you would value as important enough to sanction anothers life. many in our culture cannot stomach that concept or grasp that which will determine whether they die fighting or die from starvation or worse.

a cache of some staples may only prolong the agony, anticipation, and angst of watching family members wither and pass. and if you are sufficeintly armed and proficeint and lucky enough to have a large enough stash to survive long enough to outlast the food/fuel war, avoid detection, and not have medical issues, you might be the start of something magical.

DasFox

Originally Posted by medicalgreen
No offense to you personally, because i'm sure your intentions are well rooted. But people who encourage others to give up on freedom are nothing but enslaved, mind controlled, zombified submissive bitches.

Filing paperwork is not freedom. Spending 30 years of your life fighting the system is not freedom. You're doing time and community service... voluntarily.
CORRECT...

BUT let's encourage these nutjobs in their QUEST...

Distracts FED and other resources at them and NOT us...

THANKS

bentom187

Veteran
i have just seen a movie and it really spoke to me about freedom in america,its called "orwell rolls in his grave" and although it may be tough to follow as i understand it to be a decent movie.

basicley if i understood it right goes like this,

basicly all the surface area thats worth anything has a border and is then sold meaning your not entitled as a citizen to any peice of it even though your born here.
wich means you have no way of farming your own food or building you own dwelling,or living naturally.
they said thats not what this country is about its about democracy, and capitalisim so you need to make money its the road to the american dream.
now we beleive this but who actually prints money, and controls it? so whos system are we using? theirs.
now if your not working,to bad no land for you,or food or health,and your gonna be called a bum.
now think of this, they tell you the only way to make the money they print is to become educated in a school,i think they meant indoctrinated, to brainwash future citizens.
and now that your educated you can be put to work for them,and pay their debt.

now the really disturbing part,this indoctranation ,when it happens you dont fully question anything,you take all history books quite literally,when infact how the f#@k do we actually know if we were not there.history is written by the victors,wich means they change it to what they want, example,george wahington had wodden teeth, well 1 who gives a crap and 2 anyone can carve teeth out of wood and throw them in a case.
why because if you tell a lie enough times it becomes truth.
another part is a big debate and involves media and 1st amendment rights,the thing is media and media tech. is owned by a very few rich people,wich means they have control of all information you are receiving and since we are "evovling" to new technology wich they still own, and books and documents are disapearing and there will be no more paper trails to follow to get them in trouble or way of knowing about the past accuratley,and digital information can be altered very easily from their desk to make you beleive anything they want including your family origins and world history,dont beleive me ,earlier it was indians that where indoctranated herded to small peices of land and given english names alsowhy does every politician want PBS shut down....so the people dont have a voice much better for buisnuess dont ya say.
also in doing this all major networks give you just the new "you need to know" and are in lockstep with politicians cause they cant run campaigns without it,and then they let the theatrics begin when both choices will keep us in the slave cycle.

my only point of this was to try to enlighten as many people about this movie cause the only way i see of defeating the sytem is 1st to get talk about it as much as possible,i hope you guys watch it and let me know what you think.

bentom187

Veteran
another point i missed , was that if politicians are in bed with media,the president couldnt have run for office without them,with that said he is the one who pick supreme court justices who by the way are supposed to serve for life,wich means corparations make the laws not us.

AfroSheep

big business big money!, its all a load of bullshit how they run it, and to how many are blind to the game of life.