What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FREEDOM for BONZ

Bonz.... bada bing bitches woohoo !! :) last one looks like freakin DC heheheh.... let em flower and we're waiting for those big bonz buddzzzz.........

Ray

Last edited:

Funkyskunk

heyas Bonz!

that last pic, those fans are killer big! any chance it being of BOG's stock?
i had a sourbubble that had huge fans and a dark hue to them.

anyways stay up bro

fs

Bonzo

Veteran
Hiya Ray! how are ya my botha? I hope its a DC! Never grown one but from pics ive seen it looks like a possibility? We shall soon see!!! Thanks Ray!!

Heya funky! good to see ya! how are ya!, They are perty darn big eh? thick too. Never grown a SB, Cause out of BOG;s stock thats what this reminds me of. Grown Bogglegum and it didnt get as dark or as big a leaves? Thanks FS!!!

HIGH Teresa!!! TREES!! Indeed!! i dont think they will match yours though! Gonna run em in soiless stuff. he he he, Ready Grow to be exact, with some added COCO and Perlite to stretch it and hopefully hold a bit more nutes/water. Im so glad to see ya as i will be needing some help with my lighting arrangement, gonna be movin them around a bit i think, you still movin yours around a bit? Im gonna have questions for sure, Thanks in advance T!

So good to se all of you!!! Woooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! I dont have any new pics but i did get my bigger pots and my mix, should be transplantimg tomorrow, they need it bad i tell ya.

Thank you all so much for droppin by and HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL!!!!

peace

bonz

Nam myoho renge kyo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

G

Trees R Us...........

Trees R Us...........

Get ready to put them bitches in bondage Bonz `ol buddy.......You`ll need all the support yas can get yer hands on when they start stretchin and swellin......Get some slicablast for sure to keep limbs from snappin under their own weight...It`s a must for stem wall strength with tree grows...Get to work Homeskillet.......Put em in as big a container that yas can get yo hands on and you`ll be surprised how much they`ll shoot with more rootmass.........I mean like 20 gallon pots if you can find em from a landscape supply......You want some big plants then BY GAWD let`s get ta growin em ......teehee.......always a pleasure to see yer work Bonz.........Lookin for a great run outta this one.....make it happen.............Peace....DHF........... :joint:

B

Bigtimer7

Hey BoNz! I just went through all 70 pages and want you to know that you are

a master at what you do and a inspiration to me and I'm sure many others!

You are an incredible grower and are helping our cause to overgrow in every

way possible! You have gone through so many ways and get a wonderful crop

every time. I just want you to know that you are an insiration and a

wonderful grower. Thanks... :wave:

Bonzo

Veteran
FRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Woooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! How did i miss this post? OK Then homie! LETS GIT ER DUN!! I'll have some pics tomorrow of the scene man, I have all the media, ReadyGro, COCO, Large chuck perlite and 15 gallon pots! We'll be workin with an Abusive OG, a Killer, Killer Queen, an OGRE, a Purple urkle, a Casey Jones, AND a few surprises, all of the ones mentioned are at least 4 feet and bigger at this point! Woooooooo Hoooooooooo!! All the TREE PEOPLE are here!! =:) So tomorrow we get started puttin things in place, FUN, FUN, FUN!!! Never a dull moment eh? he he he!!!!

Heya Bigtimer7, Your just in time for another one of my adventures in how to do things the hard way, he he he!!! Man you are too kind and give me too much credit but thak you bro, i appreciate it! If i can inspire others to grow their own than im a happy camper!! Thanks again my friend and i i hope you stick around for the TREE THANG!!

ok, untill tomorrow then! peace!!

bonz

Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anima

Heya Bonz :wave: I just did the same as Bigtimer and let me tell ya...whew what a read!
Man I have really enjoyed the ride...kinda sad that I have to wait for updates like everyone else now..
Real inspiring...I am thinking about getting another 400W and trying out my hand at a couple buckets...
Keep up the good work bro...I'll be hangin around for sure! :lurk: :woohoo:

Bonzo

Veteran
Heya Anima!! You made it bro!!! Woooooooo Hooooooooo!!!!!!!!! I defenitly recomend givin the buckets a whirl, they are as they say "Super Simple". Great way to try ebb & flow buckets cheaply and easily, and hell they work so well you may , like me never want to use another system again!!

gimme a holla if ya got amy questions

peace

bonz

Bonzo

Veteran
Thats pretty cool Sadamesko! Its like Sim City, have you heard of that? Ill have to ;ool at your city a lil later when i have time. Right now im transplanting trees!!! Wooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

peace

bonz

Bonzo

Veteran
Hello my friends, just a peek at whats to come in the next couple weeks.

First im gonna reconfigure my lights to hang vertically, then, gonna go to 12.12!!!! he he he!!!!!!!!!!

LoneStars Select KillerQueen:

Abusives OG, thats an 8 foot cieling he he he oops!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fun fun fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Both were just tranplanted so they look a lil rough and need a week or so to get established and then flippidy doo da day!!!!!

Woooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace

bonz

Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anima

:muahaha: oops indeed...now thats a TREE!
Gonna tie and bend that baby down? :whip:
Better watch out or it might grow straight through the ceiling....hhahaha

Bonzo

Veteran
I know bro im fukkin;retarded, but what the hell it will be a fun challenge and you olny live once and i dont see any other Abusives scratchun the cieling , mosly of course because its RETARDED but WTF EH?

TERESA!!!! LIL INPUT? MAYBE?? =:)

peace

bonz

scegy

bonzo, what r u doing with those trees, gonna flower them? beautiful bushes man!

p.s.
oh vertical you say, have you resized your growroom huh? awsome!
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Last edited:

Bonzo

Veteran
Oh im just screwin around scegy my brotha, he he he!! yes gonna flower them as soon as FRED and TERESA pop in with some input , im a lil stuck , but ive been stuck before, yeah resized just a bit, thank you broham!!!!!

i love you strait to the point question bro, gave me a good laugh this morning!!!!

peace

bonz

Beautiful monsters!! :D What ya feedin them they got so big... mcdonalds?! :D No... seriously... what nutes you use on them ladies?

Peace. ray

G

Let the games begin.......

Let the games begin.......

Dewd........Those gotta be the UGLIEST plants I`ve ever seen that were that big........teehee..........Open those bitches up, string em out, and flip`em after yas get yer lights hung vertically........put a floor fan directly below each light to push the heat up and away from the plants.....I`m not familiar with the stretch factor on those strains so watch out....It`d be a shame to haveta chop em up too much just to make em able to be finished in the room......Bondage oughta help till they quit stretchin and afterwards as well...You definitely oughta think about tying that monster over if possible........I used ta do it outside but I`m not sure you can get that 1 to bend enough without snappin this late in the game.........Hell Bonz.......sit back and enjoy the ride......... I`d wait to trim and shape the shit out of em till couple weeks into flower and that`ll slow down the stretch a lil` without shockin em too much cuz at that time in their life they`re growin every hour tryin to get ready for swellin time.........Holler back my buddy.........DHF....... :joint:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
OMFG that's got to be the biggest Kush ive layed eye's on!!!!I'm with Fred time to flip those lady's.Not sure on the Kush but the stretch on the Killer Queen will be double at the very least!!I've got 3 going myself right now.One easily stretched 3 times it's veg size.Looking forward's to watching the rest of this one.Very nicely done Bonzo there what i call a real Tree :muahaha: :wave: .

Bonzo

Veteran
I know its freahin bananas in there but its gonna work dangit

Heya Ray, no Micky D's bro!! Thank you, im using Pure Blend Pro, so far its great, simple and gowin them gals BIG!!!

FRED!!!!!!! Yes indeed plants ony a proud father could love!!!! he he he!!! I hear ya broham and am taking it all in . The biggest gal (the Abusive ) is super flexible, she defenitly gonna be rearranged! and i like the fan thing, got a few olil kickers man can put em all over.

Hiya T!!!!!!! Aint that Abusive somethin'!! he he he!!! Well thats really good to know about the KQ !! Thank you T!!! =:)

So i just unhooded one of my 1k's and so far it does;nt feel any hotter, and man o man its lightin em up!!!! Woooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo!!!!!!! So by tonite i will have the lasT 2: Purple Urkle and Casey Jones transplanted and arranged at lest to where they are gonna stay for the duration, shit if i unhood the other 1k and it does'nt get too hot i have 2 more 1ks!!!!!!!!!! hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Looks like 3 might be judt finr though, Woooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im startin to get real excited here, this would be my first vert tree grow!! yeeaaaaa!!!!

stay tuned!

peace

bonz

Nam myoho renge kyo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:

scegy

nice man, it's always good to play :)

btw what question? confused somehow hehe i ask a lot of q when i start to that's why hehe

see ya homie

Latest posts

Latest posts