What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FREEDOM for BONZ

Sleepy

Veteran
wow, i didn't know bob vila smoked weed!!! :joint:

you may want to consider a small shelf for the Vaportek...they suggest mounting it as high as possible.

wow, can you finish my basement? looks like it'll take you about a week!!

sweet lookin' room, bONZ!! :respect: :respect: :dance: :dance: :bandit: :bow: :bow:

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy MGJ, :wave: thanks man, yeah there startin to get a bit heavy! :woohoo: The veg/clone/mom cab is gonna be fun, allways more work than you think though, its gettin there. Ive been using a metal shop cabinet and its just too small, time to upgrade! :woohoo:

Whats crackin Sleepy dude! :wave: Thanks for the V-tek tip, ill get her up high. I love this thing man, it kicks ass, eliminates all odors in my room and i have it set on 3! Ill be right over dude, i have allways wanted to set up a basement :chin: , there arent very many in my neck of the woods, sure would be fun. :woohoo:

Hey Bongsmoke, :wave: you set up your buckets yet?

thanks for comin by my friends!

peace

bonz :wave:

Bonzo

Veteran
Good evening/morning IC :wave: , progress on my BIG MAMMA clone/veg/mother cab. Doors go on tomorrow. I am thinking about expanded metal shelves for ventilation purposes :chin: .

pics: :woohoo:

Big fat round BOBBubble main top: :yoinks:

peace out

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy Zep, up late too eh? :wave: Thanks man!, its gettin there. After the doors i gotta figure out some ventilation and what kind of systems im gonna use :chin: . Aint that BOGBubble somethin!? Im amazed at how fast it develops :yoinks: , cant wait to do a whole run of her from clone. FUN FUN FUN!! :woohoo:

Good to see ya here dude, stop by more often, dont be a stranger man!:friends:

peace

bonz :abduct:

Sleepy

Veteran
wow, that cab is just sick!!

i know some will ask: "gee bONZ, why so tall for a veg cabinet?"...

you gotta have room for the TREES!!! :yoinks: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

did you cut vents yet?

holes in bottom for intake and holes in top for exhaust. no one will even see the holes... :confused:

i don't know...

hey, whats that joke...i've been driving nails into walls foer years, no one ever called me a carpenter...but you suck one d*ck.... :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks: :confused: :sasmokin:

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Freedom Buckets rock.. :lurk: :headbange

Simple and damn effective...I like how easily modular it is...now get some more separation from the bottom bucket and hit um with aeroponics in between. :chin:

Outstanding big bushes Bonzo & goldmember..with my guts hanging out I scream "Freedom!" :yoinks:

Good luck on the new cab Bonzo...gonna tier it up in there? :wave:

G

:chin: I was thinkin of a multi level mother/clone cab. Im very interested in how u deal with vent. I was thinkin of usin t-5 bulbs and havin 3 to 4 shelves. And yes I do think metal is a great idea, u can get the vented shelving at Home Depo .Then u can just hang the light fixtures from under each shelf. Plus u wouldnt need heating mats. I figure ull need minimal venting to do. I do thing that circulation would be something to look at though. The one I am usin currantly is 4x4x8 split in thirds i have 3- dual bulb 4ft flo in each section im usin 120mm puter fans (sence a have a ton of them) for ventin. Works ok but i think goin vetical u could gain a hole other section. :woohoo: Looks Great !!! :sasmokin:

Bonzo

Veteran
Sleepy dude! :wave: Im beginning to think im a little sick for biuldin' it! :crazy: Just kiddin, this thing is gonna be alot of fun and allow me to search for moms while having a run going in the walk in. Didnt cut vents yet but yes indeed, intake in the bottom and exhaust out the top.

Howdy packn2puff! :wave: I love your signature dude, it makes me laugh every time i see it! Even when your not tokin fan leaves please dont change it. Indeed freedom buckets rock! I cant say enough good things about em' they kick ass! :woohoo: Im not quite sure yet how im goin to set it up. I know for sure i want it to be versatile, i want to be able to change it around to fit whatever hair-brained idea i got goin'.

Hows it goin SD :wave: , Im gonna vent it through the roof using the same vent my flower room uses. I just have to cut the vent hole between the same joists that the flower room uses and the hot air will get sucked out through the existing turbine vent. Im gonna lose a window in my room cause the only way to line it up right puts the cab in front of the window, cool with me! Ill defenitly look into the mesh shelves at HD. Sounds like you got a pretty nice cab goin allready! Any pics?

We have doors!!! :woohoo:

sulfer burner burning:

BOGBubble: :yummy:

Golden Skush: :yummy:

Thanks agian for comin by and stay tuned and feel free to post suggestions on how i should set the BIG MAMMA cab up. :woohoo:

peace to you all

Bonzo

Veteran
Progress report on the BIG MAMMA cab: :D

Floros mounted for the upper clone/seedling area:

and a coat of pimer to be followed by a coat of white paint:

I think i have decided on how its gonna be set-up and what lights im going to use in the lower veg area, stay tuned! :woohoo:

peace

Bonzo

Veteran
Good evening IC, :wave: the m39 is on its final flush, will be comin down in a few days :woohoo: . Im gonna do a deep cleaning of the flower room when everything else is finished, the Bogbubble will be next, then the Golden Skush. I will run the sulfer burner for a couple days after a deep cleaning to prvent the dreaded Powdery Mildew from returning :dueling: .

M-39: :yummy:

shit, i forgot to upload a couple pics of the m39, next time.

Bogbubble looking dandy! :yoinks:

Golden Shush looking consistently great as allways. GS never lets you down :woohoo: I do have two different phenos, the first 2 shots are the bigger less resinous slower developing one, the third shot is a bit smaller but very resinous, not great pics.

Finally the lights i have decided to run in the BIG MAMMA cab are two 400 watters mounted in Kooltubes. I allready had the lights i just needed the tubes and one of my local stores had an econo tube for 85 bucks out the door. Cheaper than anywhere i looked on the net. I will be running a 440 cfm CAN-fan sucking hot air from the tubes, same fan i run in my flower room. Im gonna take the 4' floros back and exchange them for 3 footers to make room for the fan. I could run it externally but i kinda want to keep it self contained. Ballasts will be kept outside the cab.

kooltube: :D

I had to modify the tube a bit, the socket was mounted at the end of the tube putting the small 400 watter totally off center in the tube, i didnt like that so i mounted it in the center with a simple shelf bracket leaving the original in place.

peace and love my friends :smoweed:

Neuronaut

NICE CAB!!! Lookin great. Definitely inspiring. Can't wait to see how the finished product... both the cab and the grow.

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy neuronaut, thanks man! Im glad its inspiring, your ispiration in turn has inspired me to finish it! Actually im dealing with back problems at the moment topped with a cold/flu thing but im goin' to pick up the other tube and the fan tomorrow. I might just get the expanded metal for the shelves as well, depending on how i feel.

stay tuned!

peace

bonz

G

hey bonz great show, it would make my day to see more bogbubble pics :joint: grow on :woohoo:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
bonz - I hear ya. Much respect for the speed you're building out the cab. I had some back problems when I built mine out and it took me months to finish. For someone with back problems you're a regular Speedy Gonzalez.... :smile:

BTW - you sure do grow some frosty bud! :joint: :yes: Feel better soon...

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amazing thread, i cant be complimentry enough, i am gonna be doing my 1st plant in hydo on my next run.....along with my usual coco and am so glad i came here coz it has put my mind at rest a bit. I am very nervous about building something but after seeing yours and all the help and advice i cant go wrong (although i doubt it will be the same as yours, not sure if possible of suitable). Great pics, plants and explanations, i shall be keeping a close eye on your grows now as well as asking plenty of questions when i get going.
Peace

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy Mr nicenelson :wave: , thanks man, i have a thread in BOGS forum, BOGBubble in Buckets, theres a few more there and i will continue to post more here. Ill see if i can get some better ones tonite. :woohoo:

Hey MGJ :wave: , yeah back problems suck, the hydro store didnt get my kooltube in today so i just took it easy, i think im gonna take the 4' floros back tonite, cant just sit around and do nothin' ...can i? :chin: Thanks my friend.

Howdy true, :wave: thank you very much. You have any idea what kind of system your gonna do? Feel free to ask as many questions as you like, i would love to help. Nothin to be nervous about, hydro might look a little wierd at first but once you get rollin' its a peice of cake! :yoinks:

Thanks again for comin by my friends and come back again soon. :woohoo:

peace and barbecue potato chips

bONZ :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts