What's new

Freedom 45! 10x12x8 Evolving Vert Retirement Plan!

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Eagle 20 for PM.....I just hit mine for the 1st time last week!

Borg ughh those guys are really a pain in the ass!

eagle 20 should only be sprayed in the veg stage since it is a serious chemical, not sure what stage Arminius' affected plants are at but if they are flowering then he should use something else

Last edited:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Crap the borg, wiped them out twice this year. Still can't get rid of my fungus nats though. Best of luck with them. Nasty looking beast they are.

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
eagle 20 should only be sprayed in the veg stage since it is a serious chemical, not sure what stage Arminius' affected plants are at but if they are flowering then he should use something else
Yeah, I do not want to use Eagle 20, or Floramite, etc... The plants are almost 3 weeks into flower, with about 10 days left of stretch. After stretch I will defoliate, then hit them with Mitey Wash first, then a week later will hit them with some insecticide soap and Neem oil. Thanks for the heads up on Eagle 20 bro.

Arminius

Veteran
Crap the borg, wiped them out twice this year. Still can't get rid of my fungus nats though. Best of luck with them. Nasty looking beast they are.
At least fungus gnats are more of a nuisance, than destructive. What worked best for you killing the Borg?

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I used liquid lady bug and azamax both. What worked best was just catching them when there were only a few. Then spraying 3 times a day for a week. I you turn up the heat they will hatch quicker and you can get them in less time. If you were not in flower I would say to use abamectin at 1/4 teaspoon per gallon and spray for them. It kills the eggs and the adults. It is $200 per quart and will last you forever. It is used on orange trees 2 weeks before harvest I believe. It will stop them right now. I have not had to use it yet as I have caught mine early. I know of several people that had them bad and this wiped them out in one use. It may be useful in your veg rooms or the first week of flower.

Slimm

Top dress with Diatomaceous Earth and give them a neem (or Azamax) drench. The neem will go systemic and kill the feeders, the DE will cut up the larvae as they crawl through the media. Feed with bit of silica to make your plants harder to chew.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Gunna have to disagree with you their Shcrews, been hitting them a while in EARLY flower never had a problem or taste issue either. I'm even going to have this USD run tested when it's done.

Eagle 20 plain STOPPED my pm problem and I lost almost a whole crop to PM a few years ago. To each their own though.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
If I use eagle 20 in flower I like to have at least 6 weeks left and small bud size. Basically just some hairs on the bud and no swelling yet. If I don't have 6 weeks left I may spray and run the plants a little longer then normal. A extra week to get my six weeks.

Arminius

Veteran
Holy crap, do I have a shit load of pills to fill! Got 20g of bho in 80mil of oils, decarbed at 250 degrees for 40 minutes. Won't be able to try one til Friday, but I will report my results this weekend.
picture.php

Arminius

Veteran
I licked the spoon about an hour ago... My entire body is warm and tingly. Having a hard time focusing my eyes. Might have to add more oil...

Last edited:

Arminius

Veteran
Passed out on the couch 3 hours in. woke up this morning still high... Definitely gonna have to add more oil. I figure I should yield about 200 caps. At 5-10 bucks a pop, not a bad nights work...

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy crap, do I have a shit load of pills to fill! Got 20g of bho in 80mil of oils, decarbed at 250 degrees for 40 minutes. Won't be able to try one til Friday, but I will report my results this weekend.
picture.php

IF your even able to move heh!

Arminius

Veteran
Goosh Update!

Goosh Update!

Finally got a night with no kids, or any other distractions, well aside from trying out my new bubbler for my BHO. I have broken two titanium plate attachments for my bong, and decided to try something a little sturdier. Couple of hits of Kandy Kush budder did the trick. The hits are nice and not overwhelming like they were in the bong...
picture.php

I took all the plants out and completely saturated them with organic fungicide spray. Squeezing the fucking trigger on that sprayer is for the birds. Gonna have to pick up a better sprayer...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Right as lights came on.
picture.php

A close up from a couple of days ago. They are going to get one last feeding in the am, then flushed next weekend.
picture.php

I know the smoke is good, but I am not happy with the plant structure and wont be running her again.

Arminius

Veteran
Sativa Update!

Sativa Update!

We are in the middle of the 4th week right now, and should have another week of stretch. I took all the girls out one at a time, sprayed them down, and tied them up!
picture.php

First up is the Chocolope. These 2 did not stretch at all, and already have real nice bud formation. Even the hairs are turning orange! From my experience from this strain outdoors last year, the colas take after their Tai lines and form nice "weed sticks", and the hairs turn a reddish dark brown.
I have cuttings in the cloner, and hopefully they get a normal veg this time. 2 months in the cloner likely stunted them. I did rearrange the donut with the Chocolope opposite from each other to allow the adjacent Diesels that are overflowing their screens to try to fill in the donut as much as possible
Chocolope #1
picture.php

Chocolope #2
picture.php

Couple of top cola close ups
picture.php

picture.php

Next up the Diesels. I am really pleased with the structure of these plants, and can't wait to do a whole donut with the USD and ECSD. There are soo many tops, and I should have a nice carpet of buds in the next 2-3 weeks.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Today I will be tackling the PM in my veg room, and setting up the last 3 buckets.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Those diesels look great, they really look to have filled in nicely. I would clip the fan leaves in the front that are covering the bud sites. Make them all fill in.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
When I had that rust in my grow I plucked all the leaves to slow down the spread because I was close to harvest and did not want to spray the eagle 20. When I did that I almost completely stopped the rust, but it also made the hidden buds become really dense. Something you might want to try. I did it over a week as the rust appeared and it did not even phase my plants.

Arminius

Veteran
Those diesels look great, they really look to have filled in nicely. I would clip the fan leaves in the front that are covering the bud sites. Make them all fill in.

When I had that rust in my grow I plucked all the leaves to slow down the spread because I was close to harvest and did not want to spray the eagle 20. When I did that I almost completely stopped the rust, but it also made the hidden buds become really dense. Something you might want to try. I did it over a week as the rust appeared and it did not even phase my plants.

I will be plucking leaves in another week. I do not want to interrupt stretch, which should be done by next weekend. After getting a close look last night, I am really excited to see how the Diesels do. There are almost too many bud sites.
The only thing I have not decided yet, was to kill the Borg now, or wait til I defoliate. I know defoliation will take most of them, which would mean less spraying, but I want them dead now! Maybe I will hit them with the Mitey Wash now, then Neem and insecticide spray after defoliation. My concern about spraying an insecticide is not getting it on the Goosh, but they should be chopped by the time I defoliate and spray. Sound good?

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
If the borg are not to bad you could let them go. But I would spray now and kill some before they lay new eggs, then hit them more completely when you defoliate. Just knock them down some now and really hit them later.