What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Freedom 35

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
thanks guys. still no more confirmed females out of the first round of seed. i shouldnt have topped anything until they all showed sex. the other blue sat. is lookin girly, and thats about it...

Khaleel

Veteran
"We got this plutonium kind of love shit going and I don't wanna fuck that up..."

looking great brother :yes:

K

Krshna

lookin good as always brother nameless! ive been watching like a shit ninja.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
ok. big tent is 25 days in.

wide
picture.php

cheese
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

chronic #4
picture.php

chronic #3
picture.php

seedling/clone tent
picture.php

cheese clones - you can see the damage from where they got hungry in the cloner
picture.php

lui 13 seedlings
picture.php

og chem x casey jones seedlings
picture.php

lb/ss x blueberry seedlings
picture.php

blue satellite 2.2 females
picture.php

bogbubbles (males?)
picture.php

the old shit clock is tickin....

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Looking good bro! Looks like you will have some nice weed sticks soon, just don't let the crows snatch them to make their nests!...

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
thank you my friends! ill be gone for a few days, i shall return next week with another update... hopefully my genius x dc will be in, i have some other tasty bean surprises to share with you dudes. im excited!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
heya pete! genius x deep chunk released by cannacopia just a week or two ago when they came up on the boo... the legit genius cut crossed to their proven dc stud! i got them about 2 hours after they got listed.... 3 packs! i was afeared someone would snag them all up. so i got three lol. hey there 420dude - thanks for the words!

K

Krshna

mmmmm deep chunk, i'm growin out some strawd x dc and i've got a couple real deep phenos, fun times ahead! looks like youve got all sorts of new buds on your menu ahead. you should probably ditch the tents soon and just get a few trailers foiled up anyway, way too many good genetics not to!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
haha ive been eyeballing some trailers, but im just too sketched out to run any... im biding my time until its time to move, another 18 months prob... strawd x dc sounds tasty. i hear the dc is very overpowering as far as genetics go. im hoping to find a decent representation of the genius, i know nothing about it so ill be doing my homework... hope you all had a good halloween, i am still recovering... took some blue dream and wax to a fire spinning party! photo update later tonight!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
ok. update time for real.
seedling tent up first. flower later tonight...
i forget how old the plants in here are...
picture.php

ogchem x casey jones
picture.php

lui 13 (check those fat leaves!)
picture.php

(laughing buddha x super skunk) x blueberry (thx pistil pete)
picture.php

chz clones
picture.php

bogbubble males ( not my keeper)
picture.php

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good ol veg pics. Everybody looks happy and healthy.
You just inspired me to take a few shots of the babies....

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts