What's new

Freedom 35

Miraculous Meds

so i generally do 3.5g (thin/chopped) piles as you probably noticed... think i should do twice as long? 45 mins? i checked and i decarbed both batches last run and only used one, so i have a 3.5g batch i decarbed for 22 mins right now... you think i should put it back in for 20 more mins or wait till i make the next batch?

i really wish i had access to labs

I think you may decarbing to such a lower %, that it might prove beneficial to do the test. Id at least do half the batch. This time go by visual cues of waiting till only small bubbles are left. Probably 20 to 25 minutes in a preheated oven may get you there, since your already partially decarbed. then you can compare the old shorter method to the full decarb, and discern differences. Should be a fun informational test either way.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
doing it, will post the results in the upcoming days...
im very curious, i hope theres more potential relief to get from my candies. hate the idea i might have been shorting myself all year. at least im still keeping most of them for my personal use.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
ten days!!!! took a long break. threw my back out christmas eve, still hurts. lots of family stuff of course, had a GREAT christmas. scheduling is a few days off because of back injury, but im rolling into 2018 wide open.

quick rundown - rooted some cuts for crossing to phil, emptied my veg tent to move it 2' over to make room for new 3x3 breeding tent. installed mufflers on all inline fans. chopped the og chem x casey jones at 67 days on the 29th. put in 18 blue dream clones @ 18" on the 18th of dec. ac froze on the night of the 27th so i cut it off and cut the 630s off too. the blue dream is under 2 1kw hps i just installed some new par pro super arc 1100 w bulbs rated at 2380 umols. ballasts are sitting at 1k even now ill jack them up around 3 weeks prob.

ok on to some pics!
heres some shots of the clones first. rooted them in the bedroom to keep an eye on the new chem sis cuts, they were perfectly healthy though

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

so of course my cat climbed over the barrier i made around the cloner in my bedroom, and nibbled one of the cuts of dubb (see below) so the unrooted looking one above on the right is that one. planted it like this and it still took off

picture.php

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
ok heres the og chem x casey jones by chef ro with people under the stairs. didnt stretch much at all (my fault) but still got pretty heavy at the end.
taken at 67 days, water only

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

onavelzy

Veteran
ok heres the og chem x casey jones by chef ro with people under the stairs. didnt stretch much at all (my fault) but still got pretty heavy at the end.
taken at 67 days, water only

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Looks great Nameless.

I hope your back is better. Back problems can be tough to shake. If they're just strains, time usually fixes things (plus motrin), ime. Never had a more serious thing happen to me fortunately.

I have three strains that didn't stretch so I'm curious what you feel led to your lack of stretch. I'm pretty sure mine was due to undiagnosed build up of salts in the coco. Found out last night some of my pots had run-off EC's more than 4.0. I can be a dodo head
:frown: :bashhead:

I'm looking for other possible causes too though, as well as hoping to learn from what others do, both to cause lack of stretch and what they do to fix things.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is a cut called Roxy, that was made by Joe. It's his Legend x Casey, if I'm not mistaken. I think it might be more along the line of what you are looking for in such a cross.

dank.Frank

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
birdintheair - i checked today, chef lost his casey jones awhile back and recently tried to crack some old original packs and had no luck. he does however have a wide variety of dank hybrids right now. ill be testing his tahoe x lvpk soon. you can find him on insta these days if you look a bit.

bmac - she got heavy last few days there, could have gone 5 more days tbh but wasnt taking up much water plus i had to cut the ac off so had to cut these lights off too.

ona - it didnt like being topped and my irrigation was not great for first three weeks. no wilting visible but bed was unevenly watered by wonky soak hoes.

frank - ill bug u in private thanks for stopping in to check up on me!

vp - i hope you enjoyed her. its good smoke it just doesn't like to stretch.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
they are 36", i slide them up or down to set the screen where i want. this screen is set at 20" off the soil surface.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
so im discovering that because they get flipped at transplant they dont stretch as much as when i was vegging in the beds a week or two then flipping. this seems to be true for everything except glue. anyway, if its had a week to recover from topping and/or transplant youll see about 2-2.25x easy. mine were almost 2x @ 13 days ill let you know by the end of this week where they top out at

Latest posts

Latest posts